Sooooo when the JETS lose tonight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sooooo when the JETS lose tonight

So If Minnesota completely shuts down the Jets and if Favre doesn't throw 3 picks the Vikings will win? Thats two pretty big if's.

Santonio Holmes coming back is a huge factor. No matter how much we hate the Jets, getting him on your roster is only going to help them. Holmes is quick.

That being said I truly hope to see some injuries tonight.

saying IF Favre throws 3 picks is kinda like saying IF Cromartie doesn't get PI called on him 3 times...or K Wilson for that matter..

people seem to forget how good the vikings D line is they have an underrated defense. and they're gonna pound Peterson down the jets throats

The Vikings are going to blow up that piece of **** team they call the Green Puke Cropdusters of Jersey. New Jersey ******* Yets!!!
clear.gif

The Vikings will inflict serious
painlogo-1.jpg
on Yets tonight.

Vikings 27

Yets 16

GO VIKINGS KILL THE YETS!!!

The Jets beat Miami, who is bad, and Miami beat the Vikings... Jets should win.

all vikings need to do is stop the run, get pressure on Sanchez, and if favre limits his mistakes they should win

Im glad u figured out what to do to beat the Jets. Too bad, the tough part is "HOW" to do it.

If u can stop the run and get pressure on the opposing QB while not giving up any turnovers, chances are, you win against the best team.

ugh another post about the jets? Look as with last year I don't care what the jets do until we play them again, the phins need to take care of business, get better with all three facits of the team, win some games.

The Jets beat Miami, who is bad, and Miami beat the Vikings... Jets should win.

Thats the stupidest logic i ever heard Ravens beat the jets but lost to the Bengals...Pats beat the Bengals but lost to the jets what does it mean ....nothing doesnt have any implication on the pats ravens game next week

Vikings are going to squash those green little boogers!!! I can't wait till these idiot jests fans have to come back here after being smacked with reality. They are 3-1, they way they act you'd think they were 16-0

Yeah but with the best corner back in football coming back today and santonio and pace.....The vikes are gonna have to run AP like a horse in the belmont stakes to beat us.........

Back
Top Bottom