Sooooo when the JETS lose tonight | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sooooo when the JETS lose tonight

u cant shutdown both ap and moss. knowone on ur team can take moss one on one, not even revis. he has safety coverage helping him. if u double team moss, then u guys wont be able to stack the box to stop ap who will torch u guys. either way u guys r screwed.lets see how good u guys r now .
They look pretty good now actually...........4-1 :)

Hahahaha Fin fans just keep refusing to give the Jets any credit whatsoever.

haha, this board is priceless. from 0-5 to 4-1. who's going to start the jets go 4-12 thread?

There just isn't enough crow to keep all these clowns fed.
Holy Crap ... can they possibly know less about football than they already do???

Yesterday I thought this thread was stupid. Now I think it should be sticky'd.

Eventually the title will be right, and we can thank the OP's infinite wisdom and foresight.

little jests fans pounding thier concave chests. Everything i said would happen did, defense got beat like a drum, revis sucked, sanchez was average at best. Luckily for you favre threw the game away. your time is coming, i know it and you know it.

little jests fans pounding thier concave chests. Everything i said would happen did, defense got beat like a drum, revis sucked, sanchez was average at best. Luckily for you favre threw the game away. your time is coming, i know it and you know it.

ur right.....the team didn't have a good game yesterday. which will happen in a season usually.....yet they scored 29 points and won the game against a good team. having a bad game and still pulling out the win is the mark of a good, resilient team.

ur right.....the team didn't have a good game yesterday. which will happen in a season usually.....yet they scored 29 points and won the game against a good team. having a bad game and still pulling out the win is the mark of a good, resilient team.

If you take out the 29 pts the Jets scored and they got shut out

The Jets are 3-2 and the Dolphins actually have a chance at the division?

The Jets of old would have lost last night's game. Dreary weather on national TV, not a great offensive effort, some simple clock management errors. Instead, they pulled it out. A new day has dawned for the Jets, ladies and gentlemen.

Transplanted Fan? What are you, a Raider fan transplanted into the finheaven? You predicted Jets would lose. They didn't. You were wrong. Jets D got beat like a drum? As in when it gave up 20 points and scored 7 of its own (net 13 points)? Or the end zone pick on 2pt conversion that would have tied the ball game at 22 a piece where Favre wouldn't have to take unnecessary risks? Get a clue. We dominated Favre the entire first half, and dominated him in the second half when it mattered the most. I'll tell you whose D got beat like a drum. The Dolphins'. Revis was still injured. Sanchez played a great game, son. He had 7-8 drops so Im not sure how you'd put that on him. Our time HAS come. We will enjoy being a top 3 team in the NFL through the first quarter and will hope we keep it up.

Dolphins on the other hand are supreme s*cking at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom