Source: Favre didnt want to be a Jet... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source: Favre didnt want to be a Jet...

Or a Jets fan thinking the same thing about ManGina :lol:

At least our current coach looks like he has hair on his balls. :up:

At least our current coach has led us to the postseason, Wannstedt was the last coach to lead you guys to the postseason:lol:

The bermuda triangle of the NFL

Jets-Cincinnati-Arizona

Where a career goes to DISAPPEAR

Yep, who would want to play in postseason 3 times since '02 when you can play in ZERO postseason games in Miami in the same span:lol:

At least our current coach has led us to the postseason, Wannstedt was the last coach to lead you guys to the postseason:lol:

Yep, who would want to play in postseason 3 times since '02 when you can play in ZERO postseason games in Miami in the same span:lol:

Yeah and 10 post season appearances since the AFL merger....sorry try again.

Edit: Oh and apparently not Brett Favre:lol:

Is he EVER seem comfortable in front of a microphone? The man turned down $20-25 dollars to keep playing, he's not just in it just to cash a check like the guy in your signature.

What people miss with $25 million the Packers offered Favre was that it paid him over the course of 12 years. Which means he would have made just over $2 million this season while he is gunna make $12 million from the Jets.

And plus the $25 million was basically to be the face of the Packers, which included showing up at so many games a year, doing charity events in the name of the Packers, and other public relation type things. Which to me means, that type of deal will still be waiting for Favre once he finally decides to retire.

Yeah and 10 post season appearances since the AFL merger....sorry try again. :lol:

Come join us in the year 2008 where it has been 7 years since the dolphins last playoff appearance and the Jets have dominated the dolphins for a decade while enjoying 5 playoff appearances in that span including 2 AFC East Titles and an AFC Title Game appearance.

Come join us in the year 2008 where it has been 7 years since the dolphins last playoff appearance and the Jets have dominated the dolphins for a decade while enjoying 5 playoff appearances in that span including 2 AFC East Titles and an AFC Title Game appearance.

Ok i will join you in the year 2008 where the Jets just completed an impressive 4-12 season.

What people miss with $25 million the Packers offered Favre was that it paid him over the course of 12 years. Which means he would have made just over $2 million this season while he is gunna make $12 million from the Jets.

And plus the $25 million was basically to be the face of the Packers, which included showing up at so many games a year, doing charity events in the name of the Packers, and other public relation type things. Which to me means, that type of deal will still be waiting for Favre once he finally decides to retire.

$25 is still more than $12, right? I'm sure he's doing ok financially and having $2 mil a year coming in for doing a couple of appearances sound slike a good way to make a living in his retirement years. Now when he quits he'll get nothing so obviously he loves playing this game and wants to continue despite what the pilot said in that HS newspaper out of Wisconsin.

Before 1998 how many playoff experiences had you had>.. hmm not since 1969.

Go ahead, kick us while we're down. Our balls are steel man. We'll rise again!

Ok i will join you in the year 2008 where the Jets just completed an impressive 4-12 season.

We were 4-12 in 2007 but we were also 4-12 in 2005 then rebounded w/ a 10-6 season in '06 and a playoff berth. We were 6-10 in '03 but rebounded w/ a 10 win season in '04 and were a kick away from the AFC Title Game. See the difference?

I believe the jets are protected and will get picks back if he doesn't play beyond this year. they are mid to low rd picks but they are picks. I'm not sure if they get anything back if he did decide to retire now but that only happens to dolphin GMs:lol:

Not as funny as dolphin fans thinking Parcells is a great GM or that this latest coach is going to be the answer just like Saban and Cameron:lol:

Now this would be compared to Man-no-genius who on the basis of taking over a surprising overachieving team of The Preacher's was made the NY media and Soprano darling. Beyond that 1 shining undeserved "achievement", his highlights were carrying Bellicheat's clipboard and fetching his lattes. (and don't tell me he did anything other than care take on autopilot Romeo Crennell's baby.)

So far: Sparano/Man-no-genius a wash (but Sparano may not be in over his head)
Parcells > Tannenbaum
Wayne/Ross - Woody probably a wash

But I will grant you, at this point the Fins don't have much more to crow about although they probably have more going for them "upstairs" (double meaning there)

We were 4-12 in 2007 but we were also 4-12 in 2005 then rebounded w/ a 10-6 season in '06 and a playoff berth. We were 6-10 in '03 but rebounded w/ a 10 win season in '04 and were a kick away from the AFC Title Game. See the difference?

Nope? Awful is awful.....the Jets have been awful for so many years that even when they have a successful year they just cant stop returning to that awfulness they've lived for so long in.

Nope? Awful is awful.....the Jets have been awful for so many years that even when they have a successful year they just cant stop returning to that awfulness they've lived for so long in.

Watching dolphins football this decade you would know what awful looks like.

Now this would be compared to Man-no-genius who on the basis of taking over a surprising overachieving team of The Preacher's was made the NY media and Soprano darling. Beyond that 1 shining undeserved "achievement", his highlights were carrying Bellicheat's clipboard and fetching his lattes. (and don't tell me he did anything other than care take on autopilot Romeo Crennell's baby.)

So far: Sparano/Man-no-genius a wash (but Sparano may not be in over his head)
Parcells > Tannenbaum
Wayne/Ross - Woody probably a wash

But I will grant you, at this point the Fins don't have much more to crow about although they probably have more going for them "upstairs" (double meaning there)

Why was his playoff season undeserved?

Sparano and Mangini is a wash when Sparanao has never coached a game?:lol:

Parcells better than tannenbaum?:lol::lol:(you guys are in for a rude awakening w/ that one)

Huizenga has done nothing w/ the dolphins and he's better than Woody?:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom