Sparano: Dolphins will have run-first offense 'because that's my nature' | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sparano: Dolphins will have run-first offense 'because that's my nature'

Look at a lot of the kids on the Miami Hurricanes. Randy Shannon could barely get anything out of the kids he had,...

Lets take this analogy further.... Look at the Caliber of athletes that UM gets as opposed to what Chris Petersen has done in Boise, Urban Meyer did in his short stay at The U, & even (painfully I admit) what Mendenhall did in BYU's 2010 season w/ a Freshman QB.

Bro, Henne is THE problem... solve QB and this is a playoff ready team.

There is no doubt Henne is part of the problem. The fish stinks from the head down or, in this case, the meatball doesn't have fresh ingredients.

Ok we'll see. From what i saw in Cleveland last year i dont think hes very smart but hey you could have your own opinion youre obviously an optimist which is cool but i think on the realistic side of things.
So now it matters what Sparano and Daboll look like? :lol:

You can think whatever you want of Sparano. That is justified and I can see both side of that argument. However, accusing Daboll of being incompetent is very premature. Sit back, relax, and give Daboll a chance to prove himself. Not sure how you can criticize a guy who just got here and hasn't even had enough time to really implement the offense due to the lockout.

Ok we'll see. From what i saw in Cleveland last year i dont think hes very smart but hey you could have your own opinion youre obviously an optimist which is cool but i think on the realistic side of things.
I'm not even an optimist. I believe in giving people chances to prove themselves. If that's what you call optimism, then ok. I don't see the realism is calling him an idiot before he has done anything. That is just being ignorant IMO.

Cleveland is what it is, and that is in the past. I'm not angry at you for having an opinion, I'm just simply saying I think it's foolish to judge him before he has gotten a chance to implement the offense, develop players, or even call a play.

Just my 2 cents.

It's not like Daboll had much to work with in Cleveland... Especially for the offense he wanted to run... I'm willing to give him a shot, if he can implement his offense without Sparano screwing it up, he might succeed.

Let's take the optimism one step further. Daboll builds a dynamic offense--and in one year. What does that say about last year, and should someone be looking over their shoulder?

I'd laugh my *** off if Karl Dorrell developed Henne into a franchise QB and Daboll built a dynamic offense. You never know what can happen, and that's why I always give people a chance before I make my judgement.

I'd laugh my *** off if Karl Dorrell developed Henne into a franchise QB and Daboll built a dynamic offense. You never know what can happen, and that's why I always give people a chance before I make my judgement.
Snowballs have a better chance in Hell than Daboll & Dorrell have in developing the next great Dolphins QB.

I hope I eat my words, but I am pretty confident I won't be LOL

Yea thats the excuse for him coaching the 31st offense but how bout when Henning took over in 08 and 09 he had nothing to work with and we did pretty good on offense so Daboll has no excuse for last year.
It's not like Daboll had much to work with in Cleveland... Especially for the offense he wanted to run... I'm willing to give him a shot, if he can implement his offense without Sparano screwing it up, he might succeed.

You must admit ... he's more exciting than the Dolphins!!

The only reason the Dolphins will have a run first offense is because they don't have a QB who can throw the ball accurately!

If this team gets off to a bad start the only running we will see is sparano running out the door.

Miami might not need to change a thing other than Offensive coordinator, this team was banged up all last season, maybe a different style of running back and a tight end that can get vertical could be what the doctor ordered, besides if you start changing things you'd are liable to set progress back 2 or 3 years.

WHAAAAAAT, with whom Mr. Sparano, oooh thats right Zonk and Kick are going to make a comeback with D. Stephenson at center. Com'on, the fins have one O lineman of any note, NO high caliber running backs and a QB that is at best questionable. It takes time to build a cohesive O line, at least that is what the "football people" all say, and yet here we have TS saying, "we're gonna run the ball, K, and the first thing is that we're gonna run the ball, K, because its my nature, K?"

So logically, if it takes time to build an O line HOW can TS say, with an emphatic fist pump, yes we will run the ball. Rather than the man using "un dedo" of discernment, he runs his mouth. Not popular, indeed sir, not popular is your game management, your inability to deal with the Henning situation, your record, your teams inability to run the ball, your teams inability to finish drives in the money, and finally your teams inability to play for at least personal pride at the end of last year. SIR, this has nothing to do with how, only with IF and WHEN.

Now I know why people around here are calling him Mxxxxxxx, and I DO think its funny when xpac does his So and So Sucks posts.

The Ever Intolerant Of Stupidity VIPER

Thanks to VAARK for the new avatar :hclap:

"Come On Nancy, You Can Do It"

Back
Top Bottom