Sparano: Dolphins will have run-first offense 'because that's my nature' | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sparano: Dolphins will have run-first offense 'because that's my nature'

That will change once the season starts. Especially, if Henne named starter.

I don't think Henne is the problem. Give a decent prospect to a bad coaching staff, and you'll end up with failure nearly every time. Give a sub par prospect to a good coaching staff, and they can usually develop him into at least a serviceable player. It's all about the coaching, unless you are dealing with someone who is too lazy to work at improving, and I don't think anyone can accuse Henne of that.

Read my post above you again i edited it. I didnt say Golden has done anything for the canes yet he just got there but you could tell he is a football coach compared to Sparano who looks like the evil penguin from Batman and Daboll looks just as much of a douchebag than a football coach and his single greatest achievement was being the Patriots wide receivers coach for godsakes.
You simply said "Daboll had a chance wtf are you talking about."

Daboll hasn't done jack**** for us yet and Golden hasn't done jack**** for the canes yet.

I don't think Henne is the problem. Give a decent prospect to a bad coaching staff, and you'll end up with failure nearly every time. Give a sub par prospect to a good coaching staff, and they can usually develop him into at least a serviceable player. It's all about the coaching, unless you are dealing with someone who is too lazy to work at improving, and I don't think anyone can accuse Henne of that.

Solid points all around, I must say. Look at a lot of the kids on the Miami Hurricanes. Randy Shannon could barely get anything out of the kids he had, but you look at what they're doing in the draft process and you could see what decent coaching has done to these kids stock in a short amount of time. Most notably, Leonard Hankerson.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solid points all around, I must say. Look at a lot of the kids on the Miami Hurricanes. Randy Shannon could barely get anything out of the kids he had, but you look at what they're doing in the draft process and you could see what decent coaching has done to these kids stock in a short amount of time. Most notably, Leonard Hankerson.

You see it all the time. A guy does nothing one place, goes somewhere with better coaching, and suddenly is playing well. Also, if you look at track records for teams with good coaches, they rarely have a guy who was a good talent in the first place who just fails to develop.

Bro, Henne is THE problem... solve QB and this is a playoff ready team.

I disagree. We have no RB's, little OL, no speed at WR, and a mediocre HC. Henne hasn't been great, but I think a large part of that is because the coaching has been ridiculously bad.

Gadaffifistpump-1.jpg
As long as we fist pump with such enthusiasm that the entire NFL believes we secured a moral victory, then I'm fine with that.

Read my post above you again i edited it. I didnt say Golden has done anything for the canes yet he just got there but you could tell he is a football coach compared to Sparano who looks like the evil penguin from Batman and Daboll looks just as much of a douchebag than a football coach and his single greatest achievement was being the Patriots wide receivers coach for godsakes.

This is the epitome of the stupidity that is running wild in this thread.

So now it matters what Sparano and Daboll look like? :lol:

You can think whatever you want of Sparano. That is justified and I can see both side of that argument. However, accusing Daboll of being incompetent is very premature. Sit back, relax, and give Daboll a chance to prove himself. Not sure how you can criticize a guy who just got here and hasn't even had enough time to really implement the offense due to the lockout.

daboll was pretty darn incompetent in cleveland with those 2 bottom dwellar years of offense under his tutelage...if you really think about it his factual results as an oc in cleveland haven't been much better than dan hennings in 2010...you guys are banking on him being solid in miami on what at this stage amounts to a wish and a prayer

cause the facts don't support it...yeah i know the browns didn't have many weapons yada yada yada but the fact of the matter is a good oc gets the most out of the talent he has...and the most daboll could muster was a bottom 5 offense in the league the last 2 years...

color me uninspired with the hire

daboll was pretty darn incompetent in cleveland with those 2 bottom dwellar years of offense under his tutelage...if you really think about it his factual results as an oc in cleveland haven't been much better than dan hennings in 2010...you guys are banking on him being solid in miami on what at this stage amounts to a wish and a prayer

cause the facts don't support it...yeah i know the browns didn't have many weapons yada yada yada but the fact of the matter is a good oc gets the most out of the talent he has...and the most daboll could muster was a bottom 5 offense in the league the last 2 years...

color me uninspired with the hire

but duball worked with belicheat and brady
so he must be a genius he knows the afc east as he been with every afc east team except the bills.
mangenious plucked him from the reins of belicheck and said you are my savior come to thee
may you bring points that are fruitfall in the land of tainted milk and scummy..

Between Sparano, Daboll, and WR Coach turned QB Coach Dorrell, we are SURE to have the most dynamic offensive attacks in the NFL. Haha

I've also found nothing to waver my belief that these three men of knowledge are the perfect fit to help tutor a young, talented rookie QB.

We may have assembled one of the dumbest offensive staffs in the history of the Dolphins.

Heck, we somehow found a way to possibly get fined when the NFL is in lockout.

Back
Top Bottom