Sparano: Dolphins will have run-first offense 'because that's my nature' | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sparano: Dolphins will have run-first offense 'because that's my nature'

no im not i was just collecting all the words people use to refer to sparano
and see which ones were censored yet..

I usually call sparano by his name or sometimes i call him statrano since he loves
to spit useless statistics at you to prove a point..

I do think "beloved meatball" sounds funny :p

Dude no offense but Sparano has no brains i love the Dolphins but we wont make it anywhere with Sparano he doesnt even act like a coach and he responds to things in ways that just piss u off the Dolphins need their Al Golden who The U hired listen to him talk Sparano is nothing like that now Golden hasnt proven anything of course but he gets you excited he says what fans want to hear but Sparano just sidesteps every question because most the time he doesnt even have an answer and when he does he doesnt even have a logical answer like when they asked him why did you run a wildcat on third and long or some **** like that he was like we thought it was a good play and that was it. Sparano is moron.

Your comparison was Golden? lol Come on now.

Dude i really dont care stop inspecting my grammar im just trying to get my point across.

When the point you're trying to get across (Sparano has no brains and is a moron), is contained within a post that is nothing more than a giant run-on sentence, it's hard to take the point seriously; too thick with irony.

Youre not getting it, ok the Hurricanes are in a bad state right now then we go and hire Golden my reaction was who the hell is this guy? I hear him talk and he makes you believe. He has confidence and provides excitement. Now back when we're trying to hire Jim Harbaugh and we went through that embarrassing stage in which we stuck with Sparano our team was under constant criticism and embarrassments for fans yet Sparano glumly just answer questions while chewing his gum giving no logical answers or details whatsoever and pretty much telling the fans and media to **** off i dont want to talk to you and i just want to handle things my way even though his ways are completely retarded. On top of everything he never accepts any of the blame for the teams struggles, not ever. My point is Golden is a classy guy with good speaking skills and Sparano is just an average joe who should be working at a pizza vendor instead of running a football team which he has shown he is incapable of doing so in a way i just put all my faith in the players and none in the coach sort of how i do for the Miami Heat, but on the otherhand for the Canes i put all my faith in Al Golden because HE MAKES YOU BELIEVE!!!

Point noted Golden hasn't proven a thing yet..

Somebody mentioned the reason why he was chosen
is because he was the ultimate salesman..
whether that translates to wins we shall see..
It seems he got alot of people believing in him..

What is this English class, overlook the grammar kid nobody cares i just try to type as quick as i can and get my point across while youre here scrutinizing my grammar, when nobody wants to hear it, this is a forum about football and not grammar. SO JUST READ THE DAMN POST AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT MY ****ING GRAMMAR. God you people seriously have no lives.
When the point you're trying to get across (Sparano has no brains and is a moron), is contained within a post that is nothing more than a giant run-on sentence, it's hard to take the point seriously; too thick with irony.

What is this English class, overlook the grammar kid nobody cares i just try to type as quick as i can and get my point across while youre here scrutinizing my grammar, when nobody wants to hear it, this is a forum about football and not grammar. SO JUST READ THE DAMN POST AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT MY ****ING GRAMMAR. God you people seriously have no lives.

I really don't care about your grammer or lack thereof. It was the irony of your post that caught my attention and, since you were obviously unaware of it, I tried to bring it to your attention. Since you still don't see it, I see what I am dealing with and will no longer trouble you.

I will reserve my judgement on Sparano until next season. Let's face it, not many head coaches can look good with ****ing Dan Henning calling the offense. If Daboll turns out to be a good coordinator for us, then I think Sparano will be just fine. He's no Belichick, but with the right staff in place, he doesn't have to be. He is better than a lot of people give him credit for, regardless of what has gone down the last 2 seasons.

I do think he should've been fired. However, he wasn't. He is probably a better option than most of what we could get anyway. Right now, the only good head coach available that comes to mind is Jeff Fisher, and I doubt he will even coach at all next year. With the lockout and all of the uncertainty surrounding next season, it was better to keep Sparano around. It was already bad enough having to replace an OC. Fortunately, I don't think the offense can go anywhere but up.

Sparano is what he is- a motivator. From what I gather he works hard and does his best. I look forward to seeing what he can do next season with a competent OC, assuming Daboll is at least halfway decent. I think many of you will be surprised by the results. I am by no means a huge Sparano supporter, but you have to remember a lot of the losses last year fell on the offenses inability to score. With any luck, Daboll can fix that and Sparano will emphasize in training camp/practice the need to convert turnovers and redzone possessions into touchdowns.

Ok, my reply to the first paragraph: If a coach is willing to allow an assistant to put the HC's job in jeopardy, then it's his own damn fault. That shows a lack of backbone and the ability to make hard decisions.

Second, He is definitely not better than the other options out there. Fisher is the most overrated coach out there by the way. Gruden and Cowher are the obvious options, but there are several good assistants who were deserving of interviews, and probably would have ended up being good HC's, specifically Rivera, the guy Carolina hired. I fear that the offense could get worse, especially if Sparano keeps dinking around with stuff, instead of conclusively solving problems with the offense.

Third, I don't see Sparano doing much motivating, except maybe with the kick and punt units. I'm sure he does work hard, and I agree that he does do his best. What I'm saying is that his best isn't good enough to be a head coach in the NFL. I do think Daboll could turn out to be a decent OC, especially if Sparano keeps his unknowledgeable mitts off his offense.

20060806LFWannstedtBYMT_230-1.jpg

31-17 over 3 seasons :p coaching is overrated!

Youre not getting it, ok the Hurricanes are in a bad state right now then we go and hire Golden my reaction was who the hell is this guy? I hear him talk and he makes you believe. He has confidence and provides excitement. Now back when we're trying to hire Jim Harbaugh and we went through that embarrassing stage in which we stuck with Sparano our team was under constant criticism and embarrassments for fans yet Sparano glumly just answer questions while chewing his gum giving no logical answers or details whatsoever and pretty much telling the fans and media to **** off i dont want to talk to you and i just want to handle things my way even though his ways are completely retarded. On top of everything he never accepts any of the blame for the teams struggles, not ever. My point is Golden is a classy guy with good speaking skills and Sparano is just an average joe who should be working at a pizza vendor instead of running a football team which he has shown he is incapable of doing so in a way i just put all my faith in the players and none in the coach sort of how i do for the Miami Heat, but on the otherhand for the Canes i put all my faith in Al Golden because HE MAKES YOU BELIEVE!!!

He never does. By the way, loved the pizza vendor comment. That's golden, no pun intended.

He never does. By the way, loved the pizza vendor comment. That's golden, no pun intended.

I liked the pizza vendor comment as well. I'm not sure I'd trust him with my pizza though, he'd probably screw around with it, and mess it up.

I liked the pizza vendor comment as well. I'm not sure I'd trust him with my pizza though, he'd probably screw around with it, and mess it up.

You said pizza that is racist :p
by the way if u ever get the chance
check out 79 st and the beach near the days in is a place called
"valentinos" they only have 4 pizzas on the menu all of them awesome!
organic pizza really fresh best sauce freshly picked basil the cheese is milked from buffalo..

Back
Top Bottom