Sparano: Dolphins will have run-first offense 'because that's my nature' | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sparano: Dolphins will have run-first offense 'because that's my nature'

Wow this says a lot. You should always root for him to succeed but you can expect him to fail. If he wins the SB would you be sad?

I wouldn't be sad if he won, assuming he actually contributed to the win, and he won with the dolphins.

I wouldn't be sad if he won, assuming he actually contributed to the win, and he won with the dolphins.
well that's what we're saying... We want him to succeed and win. I'm not sitting here hoping we lose 10 games next year to ensure he's gone, I'm sitting here hoping we win 10+ games.

Like him or not, he is is Miami for the next year at a minimum. No point in not rooting for him during his stay. Rooting for losses before a season has even gotten underway is unreal.

Dude no offense but Sparano has no brains i love the Dolphins but we wont make it anywhere with Sparano he doesnt even act like a coach and he responds to things in ways that just piss u off the Dolphins need their Al Golden who The U hired listen to him talk Sparano is nothing like that now Golden hasnt proven anything of course but he gets you excited he says what fans want to hear but Sparano just sidesteps every question because most the time he doesnt even have an answer and when he does he doesnt even have a logical answer like when they asked him why did you run a wildcat on third and long or some **** like that he was like we thought it was a good play and that was it. Sparano is moron.

Punctuation. How does it work?

well that's what we're saying... We want him to succeed and win. I'm not sitting here hoping we lose 10 games next year to ensure he's gone, I'm sitting here hoping we win 10+ games.

Like him or not, he is is Miami for the next year at a minimum. No point in not rooting for him during his stay. Rooting for losses before a season has even gotten underway is unreal.

The way I look at it is that if I had to choose between a 8-8 to 10-6 season, missing the playoffs, or going out in the first round, and keeping Sparano (barring a huge transformation on his part that he is realitically incapable of), and going 5-11 to 7-9, and losing Sparano, and getting a real coach, I'd choose to lose Sparano. He cannot coach guys up, if anything he drags them down.

pretty sure it has been said already, his nature SUCKS

The way I look at it is that if I had to choose between a 8-8 to 10-6 season, missing the playoffs, or going out in the first round, and keeping Sparano (barring a huge transformation on his part that he is realitically incapable of), and going 5-11 to 7-9, and losing Sparano, and getting a real coach, I'd choose to lose Sparano. He cannot coach guys up, if anything he drags them down.
I will reserve my judgement on Sparano until next season. Let's face it, not many head coaches can look good with ****ing Dan Henning calling the offense. If Daboll turns out to be a good coordinator for us, then I think Sparano will be just fine. He's no Belichick, but with the right staff in place, he doesn't have to be. He is better than a lot of people give him credit for, regardless of what has gone down the last 2 seasons.

I do think he should've been fired. However, he wasn't. He is probably a better option than most of what we could get anyway. Right now, the only good head coach available that comes to mind is Jeff Fisher, and I doubt he will even coach at all next year. With the lockout and all of the uncertainty surrounding next season, it was better to keep Sparano around. It was already bad enough having to replace an OC. Fortunately, I don't think the offense can go anywhere but up.

Sparano is what he is- a motivator. From what I gather he works hard and does his best. I look forward to seeing what he can do next season with a competent OC, assuming Daboll is at least halfway decent. I think many of you will be surprised by the results. I am by no means a huge Sparano supporter, but you have to remember a lot of the losses last year fell on the offenses inability to score. With any luck, Daboll can fix that and Sparano will emphasize in training camp/practice the need to convert turnovers and redzone possessions into touchdowns.

funny_picture_cat_fail_Cat_vs_Fishs264x3-1.jpg

no more wildcat :p
soon to be banned words meatball, spaghetti, sucks, spazrano, m0rono censored already, loser, inept, feeble,
slow, i feel like im in china

Did you intend to come off as such a gigantic racist? :err:

Back
Top Bottom