Speculation Dion Jordan MIGHT Not Be Ready for Week 1 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Speculation Dion Jordan MIGHT Not Be Ready for Week 1

I have a funny feeling that the coaching staff is playing possum with Dion Jordan after seeing what he is truly capable of.

It's just a hunch but I think he'll be ready to contribute in a major way come week 1 and beyond.

It's not like he isn't at practice. They know his shoulder is hurt and need him ready to go week 1. They played him on third downs and seen what they needed. Now, Precaution is the smart move. He has shoulder issues and he played last year with same injury. He had surgery and Needs time to recover. Sounds likw good preparation to me.

I have a funny feeling that the coaching staff is playing possum with Dion Jordan after seeing what he is truly capable of.

It's just a hunch but I think he'll be ready to contribute in a major way come week 1 and beyond.

I would love to believe that, but he'll be going up against Joe Thomas either way. The Cleveland game will be challenging for him no matter what, Unless of course they have him at linebacker up their sleeve..

Back
Top Bottom