Spielman is a bum!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spielman is a bum!!

Don't worry. Im a big boy I can take it.

I understand its a rough night for all of us dolphins fans. People are just venting. Let them be mad at me. It's ok!

Dphins4me said:
Do remember one thing about camp. Derrius Thompson. Pay no attention to what players do in shorts.
Well then ****, That means any one of these players could shine come gmae time if given the chance,..

Tolver
Minnis
Morris
Simmons
Sippio
Newson
Bellemy
Johnson

You still want to argue there is no depth?

DolphinDevil28 said:
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that ever since Phinzone came over here there crappy attitude came with them? We were better before the merge.
I will say. I have tried to engage several posters here in a debate. I have yet to get anything because all I can get is personal attacks and insults.

You read this thread and I bet just about 90% of the post do nothing but throw insults. Tell MikeO why you disagree with his opinion. Back something up. Simply calling him an idiot does not do anything but make it look like you do not have a rebuttle so you throw out a insult, because you would like to reply but simply cannot.

You may not like his attitude, but looking at everything through teal tinted glasses does not change anything.

I think both positive and not so positive post make sites better. If we all just agreed then what is the point.

Jeep said:
Hey Muck.. its time for you to do your job.. since when is it ok to publicly put down members because they make an unpopular post?

Its time to warn these people.. you included!!
how is me stating that we went from praising Rick to bashing him a personal attack? I gave a perfectly good opinion on why I thought it was false. I in no way attacked the person that posted this. Please read the entire thread. That is not an attack, but a request. Thank you.

FiN.in.RI said:
Well then ****, That means any one of these players could shine come gmae time if given the chance,..

Tolver
Minnis
Morris
Simmons
Sippio
Newson
Bellemy
Johnson

YES! You just proved our point. NO DEPTH! Not one of those guys are ready to be a #3 or #2 NFL reciever. I can't even make a case for them being a #4 WR in this league. Sure they are young, but my god if we are going into the season with JR Tolver as our #3 WR then its gonna be a long year. These guys aren't ready.

FiN.in.RI said:

Tolver
Minnis
Morris
Simmons
Sippio
Newson
Bellemy
Johnson

Yea. Simply having warm bodies in camp does not mean there is depth.

I'm holding out hope that one of them will over take Thompson as the No. 2 guy now, but really do not believe they will.

Zacher87 said:
MikeO your post is moronic. If you think, in this day and age of the NFL, you can have depth at every position, you are on the drugs more than Ricky Williams is. Get off the crackpipe.
Depth at the key position is important. Miami does not have a back up RB they believe in. Now they do not have a WR they believe in.

However they do have a boat load of DBs.

MikeO said:
You didn't offend me. Just showed you can't carry a conversation about football without resorting to namecalling. We are all fans of the same team, all want a common goal. But you want to just trash others who disagree. Just a lack of class!
:lol:

Dphins4me said:
Depth at the key position is important. Miami does not have a back up RB they believe in. Now they do not have a WR they believe in.

However they do have a boat load of DBs.
Three positions you MUST have depth at........

MLB---defensive play caller
LT--must protect your QB's blind-side
QB---Most improtant position on the team

Then, you look at your roster. Find your superstar player, and put depth behind him (ala Ricky in Miami). So if he goes down and gets hurt your season isn't totally shot!

Miami though needed to make WR a priority. Miami's WR's sucked last year. Aside from Chambers, everyone else sucked. So, you needed an overhaul. Adding 1 guy in Boston wasn't enough. That is where the mistake was made.

Dphins4me said:
Yea. Simply having warm bodies in camp does not mean there is depth.

I'm holding out hope that one of them will over take Thompson as the No. 2 guy now, but really do not believe they will.

Minnis, and Simmons were already splitting time with DT. I think what Miami's coaches won't let happen is putting Thompson in the second reciever spot. It put way too much pressure on him, causing him to fail. They want him to be a three, so look for someone else to be number two.

FiN.in.RI said:
i deleted the other one but i think you suck right now man.. im only tellin the truth...sorry if i offended you.
That is great. I deleted the one calling you a d-ckhead, and replace it with one calling you a c-ck. :confused:

FiN.in.RI said:
Maybe not Boston so much but we needed to put money elsewhere.. ----- Chambers/ogun/OLINE/DRAFT PICKS..!! --- We were low on money as it was and we had to restructure about 30 contracts to actually shop around.. Its not ricks fault wanny spent 3/4 of the bank on Defense..
Maybe Miami would have had more money had RS no spent a No. 2 on Feeley and then give him a new deal before we even knew if he could be the starter

FiN.in.RI said:
Our rookie GM buckled by taking the player he wanted to take? Hmmmm that doesnt sound tlike buckled to me it sounds like he was a little anxious but I will not hold that against a man..
Personal experience? :jk:

MikeO said:
Three positions you MUST have depth at........

MLB---defensive play caller
LT--must protect your QB's blind-side
QB---Most improtant position on the team

Then, you look at your roster. Find your superstar player, and put depth behind him (ala Ricky in Miami). So if he goes down and gets hurt your season isn't totally shot!

Miami though needed to make WR a priority. Miami's WR's sucked last year. Aside from Chambers, everyone else sucked. So, you needed an overhaul. Adding 1 guy in Boston wasn't enough. That is where the mistake was made.
I will agree that offensive depth was a weak point. But as I stated before, it's the defense that's getting old. Rick did a fantastic job of bringing in some great young talent there. Would I have liked to have seen more emphasis put on offense? As I stated before, Heck yeah. But you can't do everything in one year with the cap restictions. I know it looks glim, but who's to say one of our back up guys doesn't step up this year and surprise us? A lot of people are keen on various different recievers getting their shots.

Lets just agree that we both hope someone steps up and that one of our QB's steps up and that the running by commitee works for us. Oh and that the line gains a personality. :D I just can't say that Rick hasn't brought in talent, because he has.

And as someone posted before Rick suggested Boldin long before Wanny chose Moore. That should tell you that he may have had a suggestion, but it wasn't his call. Those past drafts are all on Wanny for the most part.

Dphins4me said:
That is great. I deleted the one calling you a d-ckhead, and replace it with one calling you a c-ck. :confused:

Hey! I don't like the Game****s neither but calling someone a d-ckhead is taking it a little far........:cool:

Back
Top Bottom