Sporano: CHANGES? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sporano: CHANGES?

Changes will be made to the coaching staff and what he is saying right now pretty much confirming this though. Dan Henning is going to retire, and that was the thought even before the 2009 season started. I do think that his replacement will be quarterback coach David Lee.

Paul Pasqualoni is likely out as DC and I see them either going in house with Bowles or going after someone like Al Groh.

witcha most of that Nubs, but RAC has been on campus a lot late this season...and BP could reach out to Charlie to bring in the "Erhardt-Perkins" scheme...we all know how he likes 'his' guys...?

Glad to hear Sparano understands the problem....before you can fix a problem you have to understand what the problem is......he didnt tell us be he knows. My guess is Pasq will not be fired but Al Groh will be brought in as a defensive asst. to help with game planning and development of the young defense which IMO will get younger at LBer next yr. On offense I think he will make a move, Henning will retire to save face, IMO Sparano has taken over or has lost confidence in his playcalling ability. Not hard to see Sparano making calls in critical situations in the 2nd half.

Back
Top Bottom