Spurs vs. Mavericks | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spurs vs. Mavericks

Game 7 Facts

Game 7 Facts

1. Home teams have won 81.7 percent(76 of 93) of games 7's in NBA history.. They were 2-2 in last year's playoffs, and they are 1-0 this season.

2. In Game 7 of their first-round series this season, the Suns defeated the Lakers 121-90. The first two Game 7s in last year's playoffs resulted in two of the biggest Game 7 routs in NBA history. The Pacers beat the Celtics by 27 and the Mavericks beat the Rockets by 40 (both in the first round).

3. Sam Cassell is the only Clipper with Game 7 experience (six prior games).

Most Wins All-Time in Game 7s
Celtics 17
Lakers 13
Knicks 7
Wizards 6
76ers 6
Rockets 5

Most Game 7s (Active Players)
7: Robert Horry:infins:
6: Sam Cassell
5: Antonio Davis
5: Gary Payton
5: Dale Davis
5: Lindsey Hunter

-- ESPN Research

Dre3000 said:
Game 7 Facts

1. Home teams have won 81.7 percent(76 of 93) of games 7's in NBA history.. They were 2-2 in last year's playoffs, and they are 1-0 this season.

2. In Game 7 of their first-round series this season, the Suns defeated the Lakers 121-90. The first two Game 7s in last year's playoffs resulted in two of the biggest Game 7 routs in NBA history. The Pacers beat the Celtics by 27 and the Mavericks beat the Rockets by 40 (both in the first round).

3. Sam Cassell is the only Clipper with Game 7 experience (six prior games).

Most Wins All-Time in Game 7s
Celtics 17
Lakers 13
Knicks 7
Wizards 6
76ers 6
Rockets 5

Most Game 7s (Active Players)
7: Robert Horry:infins:
6: Sam Cassell
5: Antonio Davis
5: Gary Payton
5: Dale Davis
5: Lindsey Hunter

-- ESPN Research

If we are talking about statistics, is better that you know that less than 10 teams have won the series after being in the 3 - 1 hole, whats the percentage of the teams that have won the series after being in the 3 - 1 hole? you make the math!!!

GO MAVS!!!

postermaster said:
If we are talking about statistics, is better that you know that less than 10 teams have won the series after being in the 3 - 1 hole, whats the percentage of the teams that have won the series after being in the 3 - 1 hole? you make the math!!!

GO MAVS!!!
Its already happened once this year ala Pho-LA.W'ell see what happens.Its always a benefit to have home court.I like the Spurs chances.

GO SPURS!!

I think Dallas blew it's chance to win it at home and now the Spurs are going to take it in their building. Terry will be back but I just don't see the Mavs doing it. Poor Mark Cuban....I wonder if he will show his face in the "city with that ugly muddy river walk"...I bet he won't show his face in San Antonio. :D

icephinfan said:
Dirk had so much time and he took the worst shot possible.:shakeno:

I think Dallas had a timeout also. It was a terrible shot choice but nobody else was going offensively for Dallas. Devin Harris was awful and Stack dissappeared. Erick Dampier is just a terrible center, everytime he enters the game I think of Shaq saying something last year when he had a bad game and was like "I'm playing like Erick Dampier." Tony Parker couldn't do anything but Manu Ginobili was great.

If im not Mistaken The Mavs have already taken a game from The Spurs at home, so you Spurs fans shouldnt be quite so ****y

Home court is great but it no-where near guarantees a victory

The winner of this series is going to win the title. Currently Dallas is 13-2 to win it all. I just had to take those odds. I think they are the best team in the league and they will prevail tonight in SA. Dallas is simply to quick on the perimeter for SA, and Dirk is on a mission.

phinman1 said:
The winner of this series is going to win the title. Currently Dallas is 13-2 to win it all. I just had to take those odds. I think they are the best team in the league and they will prevail tonight in SA. Dallas is simply to quick on the perimeter for SA, and Dirk is on a mission.

The winner of this series will go on to lose to Miami in the finals

Back
Top Bottom