Spurs vs. Mavericks | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spurs vs. Mavericks

Alex22 said:
The winner of this series will go on to lose to Miami in the finals

Don't kid yourself. Miami is going nowhere. Shaq is all but done, and Detroit will pound them in 5 or 6. Everybody is hyped about Miami now because they beat New Jersey. Well guess what? New Jersey sucks.

phinman1 said:
Don't kid yourself. Miami is going nowhere. Shaq is all but done, and Detroit will pound them in 5 or 6. Everybody is hyped about Miami now because they beat New Jersey. Well guess what? New Jersey sucks.

Shaq is all but done? :lol:

Still the best big man in the game, and if he was done he wouldnt be able to have 30 point 20 rebound games :rolleyes:

This isnt Shaqs team anyway, its Wades

New Jersey is better than Cleveland, and Cleveland took Detroit to game 7, am I supposed to be impressed by how poorly Detroit played that series? Are they supposed to scare me? Because they dont

I already predicted it, Heat in 5 over Detroit a.k.a most over hyped team in basketball Pistons

Alex22 said:
Shaq is all but done? :lol:

Still the best big man in the game, and if he was done he wouldnt be able to have 30 point 20 rebound games :rolleyes:

This isnt Shaqs team anyway, its Wades

New Jersey is better than Cleveland, and Cleveland took Detroit to game 7, am I supposed to be impressed by how poorly Detroit played that series? Are they supposed to scare me? Because they dont

I already predicted it, Heat in 5 over Detroit a.k.a most over hyped team in basketball Pistons

Save the frowny face for your false stats. 30 point 20 rebound games? Try game. Like all fading stars, he can still bring it now and then, but not consistently. New Jersey is better than Cleveland? Is that fact merely because you state it? As for Wade, I haven't seen a guy this overhyped since Penny Hardaway. Have fun watching the Heat go down and sucking for the next 5 years or so because they will be paying an aging behemoth 20 million a year and taking up all the salary space.

Bumpus said:
Game 7 at home ...

HERE COME THE SPURS!!!
:yeahthat:

Gotta Believe!!

Time for the Mavs to come and getcha whoopin!!

For all the haters come get some Haterade!! We here baby!!

phinman1 said:
Save the frowny face for your false stats. 30 point 20 rebound games? Try game. Like all fading stars, he can still bring it now and then, but not consistently. New Jersey is better than Cleveland? Is that fact merely because you state it? As for Wade, I haven't seen a guy this overhyped since Penny Hardaway. Have fun watching the Heat go down and sucking for the next 5 years or so because they will be paying an aging behemoth 20 million a year and taking up all the salary space.

:sidelol: Talk about being a Heat Hater.

Tony Parker needs to step up tonight,
Jason Terry comes back tonight after 1 game suspension.

icephinfan said:
Spurs and Mavs tonight, going to be a very tight game!!!!
Yeuhh!! be nice to see Cubans face again after another playoff series loss...We need to show up for one more.

Back
Top Bottom