Stephen Ross: State of the Franchise | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen Ross: State of the Franchise

Well he has arrived to Dolphins HQ media lunch. . . with Jeff Ireland. Lets get that clear from the start :lol:

Well he has arrived to Dolphins HQ media lunch. . . with Jeff Ireland. Lets get that clear from the start :lol:

He'd be a god if he started the PC by adressing the media, then looking right at Ireland and say "your fired"

I'd bow in front of my computer.

Ross says Philbin is a "solid head coach." Hopes he's he'll here a long time.

Ross says Jeff Ireland has "done a great job" adding draft picks . . . he also states "Free Agency is NOT the answer"

Re: Steven Ross: State of the Franchise

Ross says Jeff Ireland has "done a great job" adding draft picks . . . he also states "Free Agency is NOT the answer"

Jesus, ireland has completely brainwashed this guy..

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Steve Ross said he's putting together a plan for public help with stadium upgrades.

:lol: good luck with that

Re: Steven Ross: State of the Franchise

Steve Ross said he's putting together a plan for public help with stadium upgrades.

:lol: good luck with that

If the marlins can get it, im sure he can get it as well, specially since he has been willing to spend money on this team.

(Looks to the left at Richard Marshall, Looks to the right at Jake Grove's bloated corpse, looks forward and speaks...) "Free agency is NOT the answer".

Gee, wonder why Stephen. (Ireland slips out of a back door).

If the marlins can get it, im sure he can get it as well, specially since he has been willing to spend money on this team.

The Marlins "getting" it . . . is the reason he probably "won't get it".

Have you seen what they have done to the Marlins?

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

"His football intelligence, his knowledge and hard work. He has respect of his peers. He was one of youngest GMs around," Ross on Ireland.

Jeff Ireland is one hell of a speech writer.

We were talking about him doing a good job setting this team up. Nice try, though.

Back
Top Bottom