still so annoyed cutler didnt play sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

still so annoyed cutler didnt play sunday

CorduroyG

Rookie
Reaction score
i think we win that game with cutler. we are basically the reason buffalo made the playoffs. if we were playing the browns or colts or basically any team thats not a division rival that needed to beat us to make playoffs id have no problem with starting the kid. but come on, im 38 so i grew up HATING the bills, they were our biggest rival in early 90s when i became a die hard fan. for them to make the playoffs for the first time since 1999 because we didnt care about winning that game is a JOKE.

he collected his paycheck and left without speaking to the media. tells you everythi g you need to know

To be fair no one likes being hounded by the media. The fact the nfl requires players to be paraded around like that sickens me. I know the players and coaches hate it. There are many other things you could point to to show that cutler didn't care but this isn't one of them imo

Rex Ryan went all hands on deck last year when the Bills had a chance to knock the Dolphins out. And they almost did. We countered with exhibition-like game planning and shutting down starters. And those still out there played like they were on a mental vacation.

Rex Ryan went all hands on deck last year when the Bills had a chance to knock the Dolphins out. And they almost did. We countered with exhibition-like game planning and shutting down starters. And those still out there played like they were on a mental vacation.

Where's Rex Ryan now?

Doesn't matter to me. Turned out better for us. Might be able to get a player at #11 that we'd of had no chance at had we won that meaningless game.

**** the Bills.... Jacksonville will take care of them soundly. They've got no shot going up against that D. Almost got beat by Fales ffs.

Back
Top Bottom