still so annoyed cutler didnt play sunday | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

still so annoyed cutler didnt play sunday

I agree man. Gase screwed the Fans that went to the game, Screwed San Diego Chargers and let a division rival come in our house and go to the playoffs. Not good for the game

i think we win that game with cutler. we are basically the reason buffalo made the playoffs. if we were playing the browns or colts or basically any team thats not a division rival that needed to beat us to make playoffs id have no problem with starting the kid. but come on, im 38 so i grew up HATING the bills, they were our biggest rival in early 90s when i became a die hard fan. for them to make the playoffs for the first time since 1999 because we didnt care about winning that game is a JOKE.
LMAO! I stopped reading right there. If Cutler was in that game there would have been way more INTs.

I agree man. Gase screwed the Fans that went to the game, Screwed San Diego Chargers and let a division rival come in our house and go to the playoffs. Not good for the game

If Baltimore takes advantage of one of the many chances they had on that final drive, the Bills are out.

Plus I am almost certain that had we beat Buffalo . . . the Ravens would of gotten in anyways. San Diego NEEDED Tennessee to lose to even have a shot at the playoffs.

To be fair no one likes being hounded by the media. The fact the nfl requires players to be paraded around like that sickens me. I know the players and coaches hate it. There are many other things you could point to to show that cutler didn't care but this isn't one of them imo
Yeah let's shut out the fans, the only reason the NFL exists.

i think we win that game with cutler. we are basically the reason buffalo made the playoffs. if we were playing the browns or colts or basically any team thats not a division rival that needed to beat us to make playoffs id have no problem with starting the kid. but come on, im 38 so i grew up HATING the bills, they were our biggest rival in early 90s when i became a die hard fan. for them to make the playoffs for the first time since 1999 because we didnt care about winning that game is a JOKE.
Well with a 3rd string left tackle playing along with a 3rd string right tackle Gase probably belived it was not worth the injury risk to Cutler, plus the chance to evaluate Fales and double plus get a higher draft pick. Moore is still not on IR probably so you have that if the phins really want to win that game. Probably Jarvis after getting his record felt the same way and was happy to get ejected from a meaningless game where a injury would cost him big bucks.

I thought Fales was better than Jay. His numbers were about the same and he was able to escape the pocket / extend plays - meaning we didn’t have to witness those throws into the dirt to bail out. In fact Fales got one to Grant while being tackled that Jay never would have thrown. I’d rather pick 11 then have beaten the Bills.

Back
Top Bottom