still so annoyed cutler didnt play sunday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

still so annoyed cutler didnt play sunday

Yes, we probably had a better chance of winning with Cutler but I actually support Gase's decision to give Fales the opportunity. This season was gone and there is a high probability that Cutler and Matt Moore are finished as Dolphins, so this was a real chance to see Fales as a prospective long term backup. I thought he did pretty well and showed plenty of zip on the ball. In fact I was really surprised with the high velocity he put on some passes. He's better than I expected.

Yes, we probably had a better chance of winning with Cutler but I actually support Gase's decision to give Fales the opportunity. This season was gone and there is a high probability that Cutler and Matt Moore are finished as Dolphins, so this was a real chance to see Fales as a prospective long term backup. I thought he did pretty well and showed plenty of zip on the ball. In fact I was really surprised with the high velocity he put on some passes. He's better than I expected.

I was more impressed with fales ability to break would be sacks and keep Plays alive that cutler would have either dirted or taken a sack. I do remember seeing one play tho where fales evades a sack and takes off running while DVP was literally doing jumping Jacks trying to get fales attention

I think them making the playoffs with tyrod is overall a bad thing. They wont be in position to get a real franchise QB now. We can draft lamar Jackson and then just laugh when they come callimg for a trade. Just to be a dick

This was the only good coach choice made all year. I would have sat Drake as well. If we won that game we pick 14 and not 11. It’s so much bigger than that sounds. Picks 6-10 will not take a qb. Then 12 and 13 are Cincy and Washington who both might, and 15 is AZ, and they could. That makes 11 the prime spot to either take Mayfield or trade that pick for more picks.

Adam Gase said his original plan was for Cutler to play at least 3 or 4 series but after the first, Cutler decided not to go back in and play anymore.....so you still wish he played?

Why would that be the plan? It makes sense to ease guy into in preseason but what in the hell good does it do for Cutler to get some plays in week 17?

Being at the game I had the same amount of faith in Fales to lead the team as Cutler, especially trying to comeback in the 4th. Sad situation to be in.

he collected his paycheck and left without speaking to the media. tells you everythi g you need to know
With all due respect why would he talk to the media in a game he was not really involved in ?

he collected his paycheck and left without speaking to the media. tells you everythi g you need to know
He collected a paycheck every week he was here but still spoke to the media. He played three downs what did you want him to say?

cutler sucks, just thankful i wont have to see him throw a football again

To be fair no one likes being hounded by the media. The fact the nfl requires players to be paraded around like that sickens me. I know the players and coaches hate it. There are many other things you could point to to show that cutler didn't care but this isn't one of them imo

Not true at all. The media is an incredibly valuable resource. Many players and coaches understand that and take the role seriously. There are gems every week. This time it was Jack Del Rio, who announced during his press session that he was not being retained as head coach. Del Rio handled it with extreme class and received rave reviews.

Now, a fearful type could have walked out of the building and forced the media to guess. Forced fans to guess. Lots of people are scared of the media these days. Scared of the sports media and scared of other forms of media.

It does not reflect on the media. It reflects on the people prioritizing the fear, and anyone telling them they should be scared.

If there's one thing you should have learned about Cutler by now, his performance in one game in no way dictates his performance in the next...

Uhhh I think this year proved that's fault. He had what? One good game? The rest were mediocre to unbelievably awful.

I mean it doesn't bother me that much. Out of the three teams in the East the Bills are the ones I hate the least personally. Plus it probably helped out draft pick that we lost to them.

Back
Top Bottom