still so annoyed cutler didnt play sunday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

still so annoyed cutler didnt play sunday

What’s your point? I would assume after a 6-10 season most fans would want to ***** about it. Not much of a season to celebrate.
Yeah, but we missed out on a far superior 7-9 and the chance to tell our great-grandkids how we witnessed the great 7-9 2017 Miami Dolphins prevent the Buffalo Bills from getting destroyed by the Jags in the Wildcard. Sure, we missed out on that Hall of Famer that would have contributed to a perrenial SB contender by a couple of picks, but goddamn that one meaningless win felt good!

Bills made the playoffs because the Ravens pulled a Dolphin and allowed Cincy to convert on 4th and 12 on a 49 yard TD pass that capped a 90 yard drive in less than 2 minutes.

I've been reading people clamoring for Fales all season and when they put him in to evaluate him, people are angry. I guess you can't please everyone.

Adam Gase said his original plan was for Cutler to play at least 3 or 4 series but after the first, Cutler decided not to go back in and play anymore.....so you still wish he played?

What’s your point? I would assume after a 6-10 season most fans would want to ***** about it. Not much of a season to celebrate.
LOL. So you were one of the naïve ones that thought Cutler was gonna take us to the promised land.

Is the above post verifiable? Cuz that is ridiculous and proves just how shitty a teammate he is. I actually wanted to root for him. I tried so hard to accept the Cutler fate. Even tried to convince myself he was a better option than Kaep. All of that is wrong.

Typical Phinfan logic. But I find the "not wanting to go back in" despicable since he would have had an early day either way

Maybe the Dolphins thought the Ravens were going to win. God I'm glad this season is over.

Bills will be done this weekend and their fans will experience, blue balls, a sensation we know all too well.

I'd rather have the higher draft pick and the Bills a lower one since they're not going to keep Taylor, I would think. Beyond that Fales does leave something to be desired by he got better as the game progressed and was pretty elusive in the pocket. I actually think we could have saved $10 mil by starting him from the get-go and would have ended up with at least the same record.

Adam Gase said his original plan was for Cutler to play at least 3 or 4 series but after the first, Cutler decided not to go back in and play anymore.....so you still wish he played?
Is that fact?

If there's one thing you should have learned about Cutler by now, his performance in one game in no way dictates his performance in the next...

Exactly. He has the best game of his career with 3 tds then has his worst the next week with 3 int. Expected from a guy who is barely over .500 for his career with one playoff game. Thank God hes gone.

I was annoyed at first, but it seemed like Gase made the decision to essentially concede the game for better draft positioning and use it like a pre season game to evaluate some players. In retrospect, I don’t mind it.

The Bills fans haven’t seen a playoff game in 17 years... I feel happy for them. That’s a long time. And in the process they knocked out the bitch ass Ravens.

Back
Top Bottom