Still think Danny Amendola was a bad signing? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Still think Danny Amendola was a bad signing?

DON'T U DERAIL MY THREAD. NO!

But yeah, it was definitely a peewee picture lol. He grew up in Texas. Just ironic, and cool that he was able to dig it up

Lol sorry man! Ya, I'm in Texas too. We were the Texans before the Houston Texans existed lol. I'd show a pic of mine, but it's just a red and white jersey..doesnt even say Texans :p

Don’t love the money we gave him, but he’s a pros pro and Gase wanted a guy to teach the young ones I’m guessing.

Bob Greise says hi.
So true I forgot Miami retired a few numbers it’s been so long ago. 12 13 and 39.

Should’ve retired 99.

As an oddity I see Browns have retired 14 so our old pal Landry needs something new ....

So true I forgot Miami retired a few numbers it’s been so long ago. 12 13 and 39.

Should’ve retired 99.

As an oddity I see Browns have retired 14 so our old pal Landry needs something new ....

Landry could always take the number 8, you know, for the number of yards per catch he'll average.

3c127kOu_400x400.jpg

Check out his new Twitter avatar!

Ha, this is great man.

Still have a feeling we are going to Draft Lamar Jackson. I know Bills will move up to get the top 4 QBs but many mocks with no trades have them taking Jackson at #12. Think Gase loves Jackson IMO...
I'd love that

He’s going to be that solid 3rd down receiver we needed. You can’t rely on splashy plays all the time. 5 1st downs a game is all you can expect but he will do it. Move the chains, i like the signing

Still have a feeling we are going to Draft Lamar Jackson. I know Bills will move up to get the top 4 QBs but many mocks with no trades have them taking Jackson at #12. Think Gase loves Jackson IMO...

Bucky Brooks mock has Mayfield going to the saints. Lol no way

Barkley all the way.

Back
Top Bottom