Still think Danny Amendola was a bad signing? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Still think Danny Amendola was a bad signing?

Exactly the OPPOSITE kind of QB from Tannehill and Gase is said to NOT be a fan of spread guys.The one guy I would LEAVE this board over.

Mason Rudolph is our best QB pick.

Lamar Jackson ran Petrino’s pro style offense. Just because he has athleticism doesn’t mean he’s a “spread guy”. I don’t think he’s “the guy” for us, but it’s not for lack of experience in a pro style offense.

beating-a-dead-horse-gif-2.gif

Yes because we should all have believed the administrators here who said there was going to be no uniform change...

Yes because we should all have believed the administrators here who said there was going to be no uniform change...
They aren't getting a uniform change. They are getting tweaked uniforms.
Like this:
px1tUhO.jpg

Not like this:
XpjPIvZ.jpg

The reason I posted the GIF that I did is because everyone seems to think that they are going to change the entire design. That wasn't what was announced.

They aren't getting a uniform change. They are getting tweaked uniforms.
...The reason I posted the GIF that I did is because everyone seems to think that they are going to change the entire design. That wasn't what was announced.

I know it's more a tweak than an overhaul, but no matter what the speculation was, you guys kept saying there would be NO changes and that we were wasting time discussing it.....

I hope so! Now that it looks like Tannehill will be around a while. It would give us the luxury of having him marinate a while before he gets cookin. :)
Yes, He definitely got the arm but just his height is the question. He got good pocket awareness , but needs help on accuracy. I believe Gase can fix that... Let him learn from Tannehill few years. He probably play 5 to 7 games anyway due to QBs go down alot. Think he can do some damage year 3..

Back
Top Bottom