Still think Danny Amendola was a bad signing? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Still think Danny Amendola was a bad signing?

Still have a feeling we are going to Draft Lamar Jackson. I know Bills will move up to get the top 4 QBs but many mocks with no trades have them taking Jackson at #12. Think Gase loves Jackson IMO...

Exactly the OPPOSITE kind of QB from Tannehill and Gase is said to NOT be a fan of spread guys.The one guy I would LEAVE this board over.

Mason Rudolph is our best QB pick.

Despite his size, Grant is primarily an outside receiver.

I see Stills and Parker starting on the outside with Amendola starting in the slot.

Wilson will spell all three of them.

Grant will get designed touches and also spell Stills or Parker.

4 wide would probably be Amendola and Stills (he played slot in NO) inside and Parker and Wilson/Grant on the outside.
And our multiple draft pick investment from 2016 who has excelled in flying under the radar, aka Leonte Caroo will be his eating chicken wings in the stands and rooting loudly for his teammates.

Modeling the new uniform...
beating-a-dead-horse-gif-2.gif

The guy's a winner. We need as many of these types as we can get our hands on. Great signing!

Still have a feeling we are going to Draft Lamar Jackson. I know Bills will move up to get the top 4 QBs but many mocks with no trades have them taking Jackson at #12. Think Gase loves Jackson IMO...

I hope so! Now that it looks like Tannehill will be around a while. It would give us the luxury of having him marinate a while before he gets cookin. :-)

Back
Top Bottom