Still want these players? (ESPN's Top 8 Overrated Players) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Still want these players? (ESPN's Top 8 Overrated Players)

Well i think espn is dumb..and here is why..

Derek Anderson- first only went to the probowl cause Brady was "injuried"..so it wasnt like he was even suppose to go..Second does anyone kno Manning Favre Palmer McNabb n Brees all whom r infact some of the best QB in the league, in one of their first two season of first "full" season had a QB rating 85 or under i believe manning and favre were in the 70s...soo i believe if i was a Qb, thats company i would like to be in..i dont want him but i just saying he wasnt suppose to go anyways and all the pro bowl is a popularity contest..or else David Garrard would of been in there..Right??people are so quick to say he overrated that he is a one hit wonder n we will all see next year..well y dont we wait til next year and give him a shoot(and not in miami but lets see how he does) before we start judging him..

Dallas Clark- Does this guy realize that TE are use for short yardage meanily..and in the redzone which again is short yardage..he is a elite TE not just cuz he can catch but he is a good blocking TE..TE are not just for catching..

Donald Driver- this one was the biggest shocker..WTF was this guy drinking when he desided that Driver belonged on this list..he is the MOST dangerous WR with the ball cuz he makes people miss and he is sure handed and Favre go to guy..he is the most underrated wide receiver out there..

Shaun Rogers- now if he would of said cuz hes lazy and take plays off i would of not said anything..But before u say he is rite..who else is on the lions line that any team needs to worry about seriousily..Redding only a facture cuz teams double Rogers and thats why u run toward him cuz it bring blockers toward his side..do i think he is probowl material..no..but he didnt bring out one good reason y roger is overrated..and this is not just for rogers but everyone on the list STATS ARE ONLY HALF OF THE STORY...

Richard Seymour-it was already brought up but he has been battling an injuring and he probably needs more time to heal..and again POA i think is a every overrated stat considering it brings blockers over by him and guess what he, just like rogers, cant fight them all off....

Kyle Vaunden Bosch- i dont care how u get 12 sacks...12 sacks is twelve sacks...no matter how it was done..POA again very overrated..bring more blockers and i dont think its all there fault cuz shouldnt the linebacker be there somewhere..and if i remember correctily titians needs linebackers...

Mike Varbel- again 12.5 sacks are 12.5 sacks..no matter what..just like a TD is a TD..u dont discredict it cuz of a blown assignment...and again POA isnt all his fault there is more then him on that side of the field..

soo there you have my opinion on the "overrated" players...Jeremy is overrated i always thought that..but POA stats shouldnt be thrown on one
person..there a lot more invovled then that single person being the problem..

Seymour is overrated at everything excpet for when it comes to being a scumbag. He is very good at that.

Back
Top Bottom