Sun Life Stadium's New Look | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sun Life Stadium's New Look

BAdkins159

Active Roster
Reaction score
This looks awesome. Not sure if its retractable dome or not. The article didnt get into details
Rendering-of-Sun-Life-Stadium-upgrades.jpg

Don't care in the least about the roof. Are the seats moved closer to the field so we can actually have a home-field advantage?

Fans would have to show up in order to have home field advantage.

Anybody demanding a roof should be ashamed of themselves as far as I'm concerned, the players are out there running around in the same conditions and its too much for some fans to just sit in a seat for a few hours? Whats next, an air conditioned tailgating area?

yknow I wasn't on the 'table top' bandwagon originally… but after viewing the video mockup, I'm onboard! especially the World Cup setup… friggin awesome!

Anybody demanding a roof should be ashamed of themselves as far as I'm concerned, the players are out there running around in the same conditions and its too much for some fans to just sit in a seat for a few hours? Whats next, an air conditioned tailgating area?

You are kidding right. Those players are getting paid to play in those conditions quite a few millionaires, A fan paying outrageous ticket prices should want every amenity that can be provided.

You are kidding right. Those players are getting paid to play in those conditions quite a few millionaires, A fan paying outrageous ticket prices should want every amenity that can be provided.

Maybe I'm just tougher than the average person but I have never, nor will I ever think to myself its too hot to go outside and sit in a chair.

Fans would have to show up in order to have home field advantage.
And as we all know, winning cures all.

But if the fans had a reason to show up, such as being a part of our team's advantage, then maybe we could win a few more games due to attendance?

Found this video, looks like a nice concept.
[video=youtube_share;rDB8jPvXXpY]http://youtu.be/rDB8jPvXXpY[/video]

Maybe I'm just tougher than the average person but I have never, nor will I ever think to myself its too hot to go outside and sit in a chair.

Loc : Moncton, NB

Ok? You don't even live in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom