*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations

I never thought of that, but I think the second part of your post shows part of the reason the roof should hold. With air moving under it about as fast as it moves above it, there would be no Bernouli effect to lift with a low pressure. Even the part above the field, inside the stadium is really outside, but I guess the air inside the stadium would not be moving as much. Still, that's a small part of the whole canopy so I think it should be fine, especially with the supports underneath holding it down (and up).

I'd rather have shade than a warm breeze though. Do you think the field would be hotter with the additions? Because that would be a great thing!

So we're gonna impale Bill Bellichick on one of corner poles right?

Stadium reminds me of a Graduation hat.........:idk: I don't know the engineering reason for the Flat top but from a design perspective an angled roof with the open center would have been much better. Looks like a rain collector also. its got to go somewhere, if it was angled it would go to the sides. not to the center and then the field. even a small 15* pitch would help some.

Stadium reminds me of a Graduation hat.........:idk: I don't know the engineering reason for the Flat top but from a design perspective an angled roof with the open center would have been much better. Looks like a rain collector also. its got to go somewhere, if it was angled it would go to the sides. not to the center and then the field. even a small 15* pitch would help some.

I assume it will have a pitch. Probably so slight that it's not noted in the images or renderings.

Are those ****ing coolers in front of the seats? Plus TV's, my god, sign me up. :brewskis:

B9GjNffIQAIw8sq-1.png

B9GjNsLIMAMTwk2-1.png

"You'll have a comfortable chair, the replays in front of you, RedZone on ... and you'll have the game in front of you," Dolphins president and CEO Tom Garfinkel said of the new "living room" seats.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12284494/miami-dolphins-build-living-room-suites-sun-life-stadium

Quick question about all of these updates and renovations.

Will the team still suck?

Serious replies only TIA.

Quick question about all of these updates and renovations.

Will the team still suck?

Serious replies only TIA.

Well if your talking about talent wise Sucking, considering when healthy, they didn't the last couple of years, I would say probably not.

IF you are asking will they suck when hit with multiple crucial season ending injuries, then considering again what has happened the couple of year, maybe they will.

Well if your talking about talent wise Sucking, considering when healthy, they didn't the last couple of years, I would say probably not.

IF you are asking will they suck when hit with multiple crucial season ending injuries, then considering again what has happened the couple of year, maybe they will.

You're right. I'm pretty happy with 8-8 myself.

You're right. I'm pretty happy with 8-8 myself.

Never said I was happy with 8-8, just answering your question realistically as you asked, but your right, let's not look at anything else but record.

Back
Top Bottom