*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations

Miami Dolphins Stadium Animation Video

Cool video showing the renovations for the stadium. Didn't see it posted.

[video=youtube;dFKEqskcMpI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFKEqskcMpI[/video]

Ummmm, that's for the Falcons :lol:

*edit* Ok I got it now, maybe youtube ****ed up for me. Awesome video.

I'll say this, the stadium just continues to impress. I know people feel like it's more lipstick on a pig, but they are really doing a damn good job, considering it's not brand new.

i'll hate having a shadow cast across the field, but thats my only concern. that video makes the upgrades look great!

i love Stephen ross, hes not afraid to spend and him getting suh will make me love him even more. thank god hes our owner and not that other garbage truck guy from years ago

Go get Suh Ross and your stadium will fill right up. Cause we'll fricken dominate on D.

i'll hate having a shadow cast across the field, but thats my only concern. that video makes the upgrades look great!

I agree. The shadow reminds me of Dallas. But I'm all over the new design.

Sorry if this has been brought up before...

With the limited amount of sunlight the field is going to get after the canopy is installed, is there a chance they go to a Field Turf surface?

should make it louder with half a roof too. I know its open on sides but sound will bounce still.

the roof will be able to close with rain?

Any picture updates on stadium renovation?

I havent seen any pictures of the renovations in a couple months. Last picture i saw was with all the seats ripped out. Does anyone have any updates and pictures of it recently?

Stick to the thread thats already open about this topic taht has stadium updates. No need to have more threads on stadium updates.

stadium_inside.jpg

Back
Top Bottom