*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations

Yes, Tom Garfinkel said the the canopy was designed to have the the sound bounce back down to the field.

that's good for you guys if it does truly help but my lone time down at Joe Robbie it was one of the loudest buildings I had ever been in. Noise is up to the fans and in turn the team for putting a quality product on the field to excite the fans.

Garfinkel surprised me. He is easily the most competent upper management person Ross has hired during his tenure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool foosball table built for the stadium.

http://3dprintingindustry.com/2014/...IGN&utm_term=0_695d5c73dc-50badbb44c-64457153

B-pWap-UsAASg4x.png

3d-foosball-top-3d-printing-industry.png

Dolphins_002-700-3d-printing-industry-dolphins-fooseball.png

Dolphins-3d-printed-fooseball-side-300x175.png

Miami-Dolphins-Golfin-Carts-3d-printing-industry-300x200.png

If they have beer pong tourneys at the stadium then my pre-game ritual willl be complete.

I agree. The roof planned seems to me like a half-assed measure. A retractable panel where the opening is would be better, IMO.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 24m24 minutes ago
Even people initially upset over losing "their" seat have overwhelmingly renewed. Renewal rate is close to 95% for STH. That's absurdly high.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 25m25 minutes ago
The Dolphins haven't cracked 50,000 season tickets since 2007. A good chance that happens this year. There's even a waiting list.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 24m24 minutes ago
Even people initially upset over losing "their" seat have overwhelmingly renewed. Renewal rate is close to 95% for STH. That's absurdly high.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 25m25 minutes ago
The Dolphins haven't cracked 50,000 season tickets since 2007. A good chance that happens this year. There's even a waiting list.

I wonder if a lot of those purchases are from ticket agencies? Hopefully not.

by how much?

Sun_Life_Stadium - Similar to Sun Life Stadium -
Interior of Sun Life Stadium. ... A new 2,118-foot (646 m)-long LED ribbon board, again the ... As part of the renovation, the stadium's seating capacity will be reduced from 75,000 to 65,000 seats.

Back
Top Bottom