*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations

B6nG88SIEAAZz1-1.jpg:large

B6nHGqBIYAAbsP-1.jpg:large

B6nHRPNIUAA8YeP-1.jpg:large

B6nHXOYIAAA9J84-1.jpg:large

B6nHZ0oIgAAkqLq-1.jpg:large

B6nHeMBIMAUTloT-1.jpg:large

Tom Garfinkel
‏@TomGarfinkel
For those asking, most of the seats will be unsalvageable. We will be saving as many in tact as we can and will have seat backs as well...
We will be announcing soon what we are doing with them but long-time season ticket members will be rewarded first...
[tweet]552192942392483841[/tweet]

Mm Dlphns retweeted
Tom Garfinkel ‏@TomGarfinkel 60m60 minutes ago
We will be announcing soon what we are doing with them but long-time season ticket members will be rewarded first...

Mm Dlphns retweeted
Tom Garfinkel ‏@TomGarfinkel 1h1 hour ago
For those asking, most of the seats will be unsalvageable. We will be saving as many in tact as we can and will have seat backs as well...

How fitting that construction workers started in section 420

"They really think they're going to need MORE seats in 2015? Well they better make them pretty looking for TV since there won't be any butts in them at this rate. "

Last I heard there was going to be about 10,000 LESS seats in 2015 not more.

A smaller capacity stadium that presents a better home field advantage (like the Orange Bowl) would be great

I want a pair for the Miami themed pooldeck......even a broken set, I have a guy who can make cool usable seats out of anything

Here's hoping we get some outstanding new graphics along the new concrete at field level!

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 36s37 seconds ago
#Dolphins are removing every seat in stadium with more rows coming closer to field in lower bowl, less seats in upper... Canopy comes 2016

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 25s25 seconds ago
Upper corner end zone seats are being completely removed. That's where columns for canopy will be placed. Rest of stadium gets new seats.

A couple of years ago Mike Dee said the seats would also be at a steeper angle, to help get the upper fans more on top of the action and to help keep more of the crowd noise in the stadium (when there is noise...someday). He is gone now but the plan was not his own, so hopefully it will stand. I think that's a very good idea.

They gave the citrus bowl open concourses where you can see the field from concessions by gutting the entire lower half of the stadium and replacing it. With Joe Robbie, I think the fact the club level is built right on top of the lower level keeps them from doing something as drastic.

The roof will be nice though. Hopefully the concessions too.

Back
Top Bottom