*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations

Would have been nice and a smart idea but as a football owner Ross has been far from smart.
How much did you pay for the Yankee seats

I am shocked they didn't remove them carefully to be able to sell them. They could have had the majority of them ready to sell but maybe they are on a time crunch? w/ old Yankee Stadium there weren't anymore games and that process took a LONG time, this Stadium needs to be ready to go in 6-7 months or so.

To just throw them away is just wasteful and disrespectful. Sell me the bottom and top backs. The side metal would be nice , but I can make do with just the plastic. Ross needs to get a plan. HTF did this guy become a Billionaire?

I think they will be selling seatbottoms/seatbacks

You can tell how labor intensive the seat removal is as they have hardly made a dent in the stadium in one days time. I will be amazed if they get done all they said they will get done by the time camp opens.

I am shocked they didn't remove them carefully to be able to sell them. They could have had the majority of them ready to sell but maybe they are on a time crunch? w/ old Yankee Stadium there weren't anymore games and that process took a LONG time, this Stadium needs to be ready to go in 6-7 months or so.

Philbin gave them extra time

Chances are they will do same thing as with the Orange Bowl seats.

Take the best looking ones say around 2,000 seats and lineup some of the greats and legends to sign them.

Marino sign 500, Shula, etc.... and auction them off.

If they flood the market with just random seats for $50 bucs a piece, someone can go to a sign show and turn that into a $300 Marino Seat (for example).

My wife got me a Bernie Kosar signed Orange Bowl seat for Christmas last year, she said it was around $150

She said they also had Dan Marino and Jim Kelly, Shula seats signed from the OB but those had been going for $250+

Chances are they will do same thing as with the Orange Bowl seats.

Take the best looking ones say around 2,000 seats and lineup some of the greats and legends to sign them.

Marino sign 500, Shula, etc.... and auction them off.

If they flood the market with just random seats for $50 bucs a piece, someone can go to a sign show and turn that into a $300 Marino Seat (for example).

I bought random cheap seats from the Orange Bowl off their website after the demolition, so they didn't just sell high priced autographed ones.

Also , if any of our season ticket holders get an early word on the specifics of the disbursement I would really appreciate it if you could update here or send me a PM. :up: Seats are a must have for me.

I think they will be selling seatbottoms/seatbacks

Ross is not selling the seats they can salvage.

Garfinkel and Ross have stated they will offer them to season ticket holders...............for free!

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

I bought random cheap seats from the Orange Bowl off their website after the demolition, so they didn't just sell high priced autographed ones.

Also , if any of our season ticket holders get an early word on the specifics of the disbursement I would really appreciate it if you could update here or send me a PM. :up: Seats are a must have for me.

I'm waiting for my email........................;)

Garfinkel and Ross have stated they will offer them to season ticket holders...............for free!

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Just have to pay $500.00 shipping and handling. :lol:

that is a nice thing in theory but it will be made up for in raising your tickets in the coming years.

This is all just a front for the secret Air Force project going on under the stadium.

Winning.....raises ticket prices. With more demand for a product. But nice spin attempt.

These renovations aren't free, ticket prices will be rising whether you win or not. you aren't getting a new Stadium but it will cost a ton to renovate it. check to see how many teams moved into a new stadium or renovated and kept ticket prices the same.

We'll thats great , i dont care because I'm going to watch it at home with an ice cold beer . I'm done paying money to sit around and watch us lose a meaningful game at home and be charged 20$ for a beer .

Don't want anything autographed, I intend to place them Outdoors on my Miami Dolphins themed pool deck. Actually sit in them by the Pool table. If all I can get is a back and a plastic bottom , I'll have someone make more comfortable seats from that. If they offer them free to season Ticket holders , just wait for the inflated prices of them on Ebay! I generally buy 2-3 game packages so maybe I'll get thrown a bone? Tell you what......they better because right now I already told my wife I'm not buying anything until Philbin is fired. A few months usually goes by and softens me up and in June I always break down and get them anyways, but I'm pretty disgusted right now.

Back
Top Bottom