*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations

Their moving a lot of concrete, bringing in prefab sections and laying them over the top of the existing stuff, and changing the grade, and putting on a beautiful roof..this is an exciting time..it will effect our culture moving forward positively, competitively.

Well, I need a season ticket holder to get me an end cap with the old logo on it.

I'll pay Top $$$$$. :hump:

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Their moving a lot of concrete, bringing in prefab sections and laying them over the top of the existing stuff, and changing the grade, and putting on a beautiful roof..this is an exciting time..it will effect our culture moving forward positively, competitively.

Did Aponte write that on a index card for you?:err:

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Even if we had a top notch stadium, its like have a mercedes AMG and then having your blind child drive it

Would have been nice and a smart idea but as a football owner Ross has been far from smart.
How much did you pay for the Yankee seats

I paid $550 for the pair. After the economy took a turn for the worse I bought them from a sporting goods/memorabilia store here in the Twin Cities that was going out of business. I bought a Marino autographed/game worn jersey ($800) as well as a bunch of other stuff. All in all I walked out of the store with about $7500 in merchandise that I paid only about $1700 for. Honestly, LOL, I slept in the recliner that night. Wife was not happy.

you got a Marino game used jersey for $800? I would check authenticity on that one, if it is real that is beyond a steal. That wouldn't be a bad price for an unused, signed jersey from him.

you got a Marino game used jersey for $800? I would check authenticity on that one, if it is real that is beyond a steal. That wouldn't be a bad price for an unused, signed jersey from him.

I have the cert of authenticity with it, its from a game in 1994 when they played here in MN. Like I said the sporting good store was going out of business. The owner was an older gentleman and he didn't want the hassle of selling anything on ebay or online. I knew the jersey was in the store for quite a while because my son and I would go there to buy Yankee and Dolphin cards. For the last week of the store he had a 50% off sale where the price went down from $3000 to $1500 and it still didn't sell. I then went in on the last day he was open, and offered him $500 for it, we then began to deal back and forth and agreed on $800. I know I got a steal on it and that is why I bought some other stuff as well. Especially the seats, but lots of golf stuff as well.

My score from the OB: All 5 NC Hurricane QB's

OBseat_zps76193b2a-1.jpeg

I haven't heard anything yet about Joe Robbie seats but my pops gets those e-mails. Here's a recent article about our stadium renovations with some pics.

http://www.thenextmiami.com/index.php/dolphins-commence-renovation-work-stadium-will-renamed/

Garfinkel said on his twitter that most seats can't be salvaged, but season ticket holders will have priority over the ones that are.

Not at all, I just truly believe the venue is a cancer for two programs, and the improvements are not just cosmetic, their actually going to change the structure to help the fans be closer to the field, which was something I was fretting over..I believe this is critical to the development of our culture, and considering I have felt our team plays 8 games on a neutral field every year, I can't tell you how excited I am that were actually doing something about the energy Inside the building..

are they going to get rid of the cartoony stuff on the ramps? makes the stadium look so bad from the exterior.

We'll thats great , i dont care because I'm going to watch it at home with an ice cold beer . I'm done paying money to sit around and watch us lose a meaningful game at home and be charged 20$ for a beer .

The HD tv, replays, Redzone, working internet are additional benefits as well.

I don't think I'm going back to attend a game again.

Back
Top Bottom