*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations

I want a pair for the Miami themed pooldeck......even a broken set, I have a guy who can make cool usable seats out of anything

I would have bough a pair as well. I have 2 seats from Yankee Stadium and was hoping the Fins would sell these ones as well. Im actually kind of pissed they didn't. Some of the best times I've had with my Dad have been in that stadium.

I would have bough a pair as well. I have 2 seats from Yankee Stadium and was hoping the Fins would sell these ones as well. Im actually kind of pissed they didn't. Some of the best times I've had with my Dad have been in that stadium.

Would have been nice and a smart idea but as a football owner Ross has been far from smart.
How much did you pay for the Yankee seats

They really think they're going to need MORE seats in 2015? Well they better make them pretty looking for TV since there won't be any butts in them at this rate.

Can we repaint the seats? The orange color makes it obvious the place is empty. How about we paint human being shaped shadows on the seats so they look occupied?

2015 Sunlife Stadium remodel:

InflatablePlasticFakeCrowd3-1.jpg

wouldn't mind having one. wish I could get my hands on an orange bowl one though. been to sun life twice, never got the opportunity to go to the orange bowl

To just throw them away is just wasteful and disrespectful. Sell me the bottom and top backs. The side metal would be nice , but I can make do with just the plastic. Ross needs to get a plan. HTF did this guy become a Billionaire?

To just throw them away is just wasteful and disrespectful. Sell me the bottom and top backs. The side metal would be nice , but I can make do with just the plastic. Ross needs to get a plan. HTF did this guy become a Billionaire?
With the help of his uncle

The most important renovation would be removing The Joe Philbin Template off the door from the head coaches office. Until that part of the stadium is upgraded were putting lipstick on a pig.

The most important renovation would be removing The Joe Philbin Template off the door from the head coaches office. Until that part of the stadium is upgraded were putting lipstick on a pig.

Or the Stephen ross ownership sign lol

Or the Stephen ross ownership sign lol

You guys are buffoons. The guy goes out of pocket to renovate the stadium to our and our teams benefit and all you do is cry like a bunch of girls? Get a life.

And for the people dying to purchase seats, Garfunkel made it clear that the demolition would make it very tough, but that season ticket holders and other long time supporters of the team would have the opportunity to acquire seats. Comparing JRS with no winning history to Yankee stadium is also a bit moronic, but hey if it helps you bash Ross then more power to you.

You guys are buffoons. The guy goes out of pocket to renovate the stadium to our and our teams benefit and all you do is cry like a bunch of girls? Get a life.

And for the people dying to purchase seats, Garfunkel made it clear that the demolition would make it very tough, but that season ticket holders and other long time supporters of the team would have the opportunity to acquire seats. Comparing JRS with no winning history to Yankee stadium is also a bit moronic, but hey if it helps you bash Ross then more power to you.

No we are disgruntled fans and tired of his six non winning seasons. You act like he is going into his pocket out of charity. its his damn team and stadium who the hell else should be paying for it.

Not sure why an owner that has not produced one winning season in his six years is so beyond bashing

No we are disgruntled fans and tired of his six non winning seasons. You act like he is going into his pocket out of charity. its his damn team and stadium who the hell else should be paying for it.

Not sure why an owner that has not produced one winning season in his six years is so beyond bashing
Since when is the owner solely responsible for how a team performs? We had Don Shula and Dan Marino and haven't been to the AFC Championship game since 1992. Wayne Huizenga presided over 1-15, 4-12, 6-10 and many other aborted seasons. We could be stuck with an ownership group that is criminal (Cleveland) that pushes aside a 3 time NFC championship coach (49'ers) the Jets (can't even interview a GM), the Redskins or Coyboys (middling, crazy owners), the Bills (have their up and coming coach opt out and haven't had a winning year in over a decade) or a wide variety of other situations as bad, if not worse than ours. This bullcrap, made up narritive that Ross is the only problem is idiotic when in fact he is probably in the middle of the pack.

Since when is the owner solely responsible for how a team performs? We had Don Shula and Dan Marino and haven't been to the AFC Championship game since 1992. Wayne Huizenga presided over 1-15, 4-12, 6-10 and many other aborted seasons. We could be stuck with an ownership group that is criminal (Cleveland) that pushes aside a 3 time NFC championship coach (49'ers) the Jets (can't even interview a GM), the Redskins or Coyboys (middling, crazy owners), the Bills (have their up and coming coach opt out and haven't had a winning year in over a decade) or a wide variety of other situations as bad, if not worse than ours. This bullcrap, made up narritive that Ross is the only problem is idiotic when in fact he is probably in the middle of the pack.

Ha Ha! If anyone thinks Ross is doing this completely out of his pocket without the fans paying for it in the end (tickets, concessions, parking, special fees, etc.) you are crazy. He's been very clear that he's a businessman and this is one of his businesses. He's going to make money off this in the end, don't kid yourself.

Meanwhile, it was very nice of Philbin to end the season early so that the crews could get an early start on the project vs. wasting everyone's time with a playoff game or two!

please name any other owner that is a good owner that had no winning seasons in their first six seasons of ownership.
You realize that Ross has more losing seasons than Huzinega had in his entire time here.

Screw it I will take an owner that that meddles and has won 3 superbowls , is in playoffs 50 percent of the time and advancing in current playoffs over our pathetic owner

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Also at least with Shula we were i playoffs with a chance to do something. You cant talk smack about teams that actually have made a playoff when your team hasnt

Back
Top Bottom