Support FinHeaven: Donate Today! We gotta get this done! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Support FinHeaven: Donate Today! We gotta get this done!

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
All:

It is that time of year where we reach out to our loyal fans and ask them to help support the site. We do this maybe two or three times annually and ask that you donate to offset the cost of operating our beloved FinHeaven. With the generous contributions last year, we were able to break even and stay "On the Air". For this we are very grateful. FinHeaven is a site by fans for the fans. We are a small group of people who operate it, moderate it, and fund it. No one makes money on it and until last year we typically run at a loss which we go out of pocket for. With the rebirth of the team the traffic is at an all time high which means costs are too. The content here is not free, with nearly 15,000 visits per day the hosting costs are staggering as well as bandwidth to load all of these data over and over. It is thousands of dollars a year. The ads help but are not even close to what we need. What you can do is one or two things:

A. Become a VIP- For about $18 for the year you get access to the VIP forum where you get serious x and o type football talk, and exclusive VIP Live Chat which is always hopping especially during game time.

B. Just donate. Doesn't matter how much. $5 $10 $20 $100 whatever you can afford. Less than 2% of all visitors and less than 10% of all members support the site but still use it almost every day. Hit the "Donate" item in the top menu and it will take you to Paypal. Don't use paypal? PM me and I will send you a mailing address.

Take a minute and think about it. If you like what we do here, and you come often, donate. It is the right thing to do and it helps make sure that the site is here for the future which now looks bright. Thanks.

If anybody complains about "why do you always ask us for money" I will flip a tit.

Because this website costs money to run, and the majority of the funds come out of Matt's (fin-atic) pocket, as well as other admins.

Joined VIP a month ago and love it. Will donate sometime this fall.

Great job with this site guys!

We have had two people donate since this thread. If that is the level of support this site won't be here for the offseason.
That's just the fact.

We have had two people donate since this thread. If that is the level of support this site won't be here for the offseason.
That's just the fact.

Another $20 for you, best site on the net...........:up:

Re: Support FinHeaven: Donate Today!

il donate again soon if I can, little short on cash atm due to complications with my student loan but il see what I can do, I would miss this site

Thanks to the few of you who have donated. But as you can see up top, it is not even close to our goal.

Imagine if people could give just $10?

Donation sent! :hi5:

More to come throughout the year.

Even the JETS fans dip in there pocket, come on boy's it's not much to ask to keep the best site on the net..............

Back
Top Bottom