Support FinHeaven: Donate Today! We gotta get this done! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Support FinHeaven: Donate Today! We gotta get this done!

dropped 10 yesterday...Didn't see the total towards the goal change though?
I didn't know I could get VIP for 18 bucks, can I donate 8 more and get VIP?

Alright guys, lets get this done, I want the lights to stay on, you want the lights to stay on, the guys who hosts the servers need money and Fin-atic needs money from you to pay them. so please, if everyone just put in 5$ we'd hit our goal today. (based on 200 members putting in just $5 dollars)

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I'm going to unstick this thread, because I have faith in the membership of finheaven to get this done.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Total members that have visited the forum today: 1,697

$25 more done...we still have a long way to go it seems...if the amounts contributed have been updated.

$25 more done...we still have a long way to go it seems...if the amounts contributed have been updated.
Fin-atic updated them about 2 hours ago. So it's pretty close. we need about 200 members to donate 5 bucks to finish this out and keep the host happy.

Very good site and deserves to be supported by those that frequent it so just signed up for VIP.

All donations are up to date. Let's roll baby roll. Daddy gotta pay for all the bandwidth this season is sucking up. LOL!

Just joined VIP, this is my favorite site so I figure it's well worth it!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Consider that this guy <----- dropped over 350 into the site this year, of my own money without giving it a second thought, to bring you a vbulletin update (4.2.2 Vbulletin suite) a paid life time subscription to the Thanks / no thanks feature (most widely used mod on the site) a paid subscription to VbShop, and countless hours to bring you the new finheaven look (with new logo provided by disturbedshifty) all because I love the site and the community. We're not asking for much, just that you give back to help us with operating costs.

Thanks for your efforts and sorry you basically have to beg to get people to contribute.

Back
Top Bottom