Support FinHeaven: Donate Today! We gotta get this done! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Support FinHeaven: Donate Today! We gotta get this done!

Been lurking here every day for the last six years, guess it's time I give back to the best Fins site around. Just joined VIP. Thanks for keeping this great site going guys!

If every member gave just $10, the goal would be met.

Best webby in the business.

SOme people live paycheck to paycheck and can't afford to donate squat. Just reality

then if they are living paycheck to paycheck we aren't asking them to bounce a check to pass us a 5 spot. At the same time, of the 12,000 active members, I highly doubt only 50 of them have disposable income.

Just donated for the 5th time this year. Come on guys, help the site out that we all love!

then if they are living paycheck to paycheck we aren't asking them to bounce a check to pass us a 5 spot. At the same time, of the 12,000 active members, I highly doubt only 50 of them have disposable income.

If they are living paycheck to paycheck, why the hell are they paying for the internet and have the time to talk Dolphins Football? LOL. Sounds like people need Dave Ramsey.

This site is free for people, but has all the bells and whistles that make it awesome. Asking a few dollars from people to keep upright is not unreasonable. Thanks for all the admin does.

If they are living paycheck to paycheck, why the hell are they paying for the internet and have the time to talk Dolphins Football? LOL. Sounds like people need Dave Ramsey.

This site is free for people, but has all the bells and whistles that make it awesome. Asking a few dollars from people to keep upright is not unreasonable. Thanks for all the admin does.

Not for nothin but nowadays the internet is a need and not a want, for even paycheck to paycheck people. Everyone need the internet to communicate. They have no choice nowadays really

About to graduate, really low on funds. Would if I could. Have donated two or three times in the past. If you can, donate, it helps out tremendously.

Not for nothin but nowadays the internet is a need and not a want, for even paycheck to paycheck people. Everyone need the internet to communicate. They have no choice nowadays really

Probably. I just do not buy that people are "pay check to pay check" and cannot give this site $5 or $10 to keep it going. I am sure you agree.

I am not rich, but try to give twice a year. I have so much fun on this site and it is a great place to let my Dolphins thoughts and emotions out...could not live without it.

46 members have donated $1260.00 or an average of 27 dollars each. let's get that last 700 so we can keep the host happy!

I will send more down before X-Mas. Let's step up people. Give $5...it will add up. I do not have a dog in the fight outside of loving to share my takes here every week. Help out folks.

Thanks Hayden! Thanks to the awesome members who have donated and a double thanks to those who have donated twice!

Thanks Hayden! Thanks to the awesome members who have donated and a double thanks to those who have donated twice!

I am happy to. When you go out on some other sites that are similar, this is the best in the business IMO. On December 11th, I will be happy to send Matt more cash to help this site.

although not a donation in the pure sense of the word.. .does renewing vip early help ?

Back
Top Bottom