Tannehill # 1 pick in this years draft! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill # 1 pick in this years draft!

If he played like he did for the Dolphins...he wouldn't even be a first rounder.

Man fans are so fickle. Tannehill did NOTHING this season to warrant this talk of mediocrity. Was he perfect? no. Did he make mistakes? of course. The dude played better than most expected. The reality is that every "expert" I have seen from Jaworski to Dilfer to Gruden all say Tannehill is a stud yet all you clowns on here are writing him off? Ok! You do realize it is not the norm for rookies to play great their first season right? Seriously, cut the guy a break. Let the dude fail before you destroy him. Some of you REALLY need to think before you post!!! :rolleyes2:

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

If he played like he did for the Dolphins...he wouldn't even be a first rounder.

So glad you are not making decisions about personnel! This comment is beyond stupid!lol

I guarantee that Kansas City would trade us the first overall pick right now for Tannehill. We would be foolish to accept that offer though. In a different year we would take that deal, but they wouldnt offer it.

if i was a kc decision maker and i had the top pick in this draft after watching tannehills tape this year i would part with the #1 overall pick for him...if i needed a qb...that tape is way better than most the people on this board seem to think...i know that

i wonder what people would say IF Luck, RGIII and Wilson somehow hit the wall or play less dynamic in their sophomore seasons in the NFL come 2013 and Tannehill ascends in his development to become a top 10-12 QB?

that's not what i think will happen with andrew luck per say but with the other two and tannehill that's exactly what i project in 2013...tannehill takes a huge leap in how he's viewed not only by this board but by the media masses...

and in 2 years this will all be a joke about whether or not this kids a franchise qb...

If Tanny was playing for new england this year he would have similar numbers to Tom Brady, i dont care what you guys say but you put tom brady in our offense and he would suck too!

If Tanny was playing for new england this year he would have similar numbers to Tom Brady, i dont care what you guys say but you put tom brady in our offense and he would suck too!
Pump your brakes. Tanny needs to learn how to throw the ball to a wr/rb who has the defender beat by 5 yards before you compare him to one of the best qb's ever. This is what I'm talking about when I mention the homerism of this Qb starved fanbase. Let the kid learn how to play well in the NFL before you crown him great. I'm sure Tannehill would've laughed at your post if he happened to read it. Don't compare Tanny to Brady until he actually plays with the pocket awareness, poise, make accurate throws, toss over 30 touchdowns, wins superbowl and/or can make players around him better.

i wonder what people would say IF Luck, RGIII and Wilson somehow hit the wall or play less dynamic in their sophomore seasons in the NFL come 2013 and Tannehill ascends in his development to become a top 10-12 QB?

I expect Tannehill to be a top 12 QB next year but he will never top RGIII , Luck or Wilson. He just not as talented.

Come on man!

Honestly, I don't see a QB worth taking at #1. I think the Chiefs will trade down or pick one of the blue-chip offensive line/defensive line players.

Back
Top Bottom