TANNEHILL Chokes AGAIN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TANNEHILL Chokes AGAIN

Strangeworld

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The sad reality is this guy has failed EVERY time he has had an opportunity to win with the game on the line... All the excuses in the world won't change this fact guys.

I am not saying he is NOT the answer but I am growing more weary with every game he plays.

Dude simply does not seem to rise to the occasion.

Choking when you actually have a chance to win the game is the absolute exact thing that doomed Chad Henne.

Whilst Tannehill made some bad throws, the O Line was our biggest problem offensively. Not even Aaron Rodgers could make plays when given one second to throw.

By the way, Tannehill is a rookie ..... he is going to make mistakes.

He choked away games like this all the time in college.

I think this is more worrying than all the INTS he's thrown this year. He just doesn't seem to be able to drive the team down the field when it matters most, I know he doesn't have the weapons and that probably gives him the benefit of the doubt a little here, but it hasn't even looked close.

Whilst Tannehill made some bad throws, the O Line was our biggest problem offensively. Not even Aaron Rodgers could make plays when given one second to throw.

By the way, Tannehill is a rookie ..... he is going to make mistakes.

Tannehill may be a rookie, but when a guy chokes in every chance to actually win a game, it's not because he's a rookie, it's because he's a choke artist.

Twice!!!

Two interceptions under 2:00 down by only 5 on piss-poor throws. Some players games step up with the game on the line, others step down.

Draft a QB until you have a franchise QB....we don't have one.

He ****ing sucks, I'm so pissed right now I won't be able to sleep for two days.

Back
Top Bottom