TANNEHILL Chokes AGAIN | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TANNEHILL Chokes AGAIN

How many Tds have his "weapons" caught during their careers.

Am I missing something here?....lol......somebody said that Tannehill had weapons to work with and listed the players on our team. I posted that Tannehill doesn't have any weapons at all. I said Clayton, Duper and Keith Jackson were real weapons. Tanny doesn't have that at all.So I'm on your side on this one.

Ozzy rules!!

The sad reality is this guy has failed EVERY time he has had an opportunity to win with the game on the line... All the excuses in the world won't change this fact guys.

I am not saying he is NOT the answer but I am growing more weary with every game he plays.

Dude simply does not seem to rise to the occasion.

Since week 2 or 3 I've been telling people I'm not sold on this guy, yet the vast majority here quickly decided that he IS THE GUY (I understand being a fan, but blind homerism is something I could never support). Same thing happened a few years ago with Henne, bottom line is you give a guy 3 seasons and then look at the body of work - I was skeptical of Tannehill at the beginning of the year, and as such I'm at the point where I shudder every time he drops back to pass.....I suspect we'll be looking for another QB come 2015.

He choked away games like this all the time in college.

All 19 games?

What Strangeworld and some of you others fail to understand is the TEAM concept in football - you are only as strong as your last weakest link and we have no offensive weapons - if we have a TE who can RUN the seam, we win this game - the Bess & Hartline show is not going to win you games - Good on yah Ryan for trying to do too much rather than too little - You are in a new environment has anyone ever stood in with 20 career college starts - he is not Henne, it is clearly obvious - he is not ratttled

And Hartline (allergic to the big play) cost us big time with his fumble and PI call - He needs to clear up his play, in fact if the entire team concentrated on lowering their mistakes we win this game - he is a third or fourth WR - where he would be good because the pressure is off him -

Bess is limited - gives what he has

Fasano non factor

Clay - Ryan clearly missed him over the middle but did Clay start breaking early - I need to see a replay

Bush - is gone

Carpenter - should be gone

Thomas ran with spunk but he is not "special"

Let's see what Marino can do with Hartline and Bess as his WRs instead of Duper, Clayton and Nat Moore who could catch anything in sight.

Throw in Rodgers or Brees or ellie or any other elite QB nowadays.

Try luck or rg3 too.

This team is utterly devoid of playmakers because ireland has a fetish for inside-out linemen. You can find better skill position players on almost any random college team. Philbin said it, "we have nothing going on" on offense. NO stretch, NO challenging the defense, NO impact at all.

Teams like that are ALWAYS on the south side of .500, no matter how great their defense may be (and ours isn't great anymore).

Until ireland is gone and there is a COMPLETE CULTURE CHANGE in this franchise to rid it of the inside-out jj/wannabe/soprano cowboy CANCER that has destroyed it since Shula left, we are going NOWHERE.

Am I missing something here?....lol......somebody said that Tannehill had weapons to work with and listed the players on our team. I posted that Tannehill doesn't have any weapons at all. I said Clayton, Duper and Keith Jackson were real weapons. Tanny doesn't have that at all.So I'm on your side on this one.

Ozzy rules!!

Yah - we win a couple of games and all of a sudden we are a play off team - the stars aligned is all - we are a team severely limited by our Secondary and our WRs, we are below average here -

If Tannehill plays them UP - we have a chance - and we saw that with a few of our close losses

I remember someone named Peyton Manning who was labeled as couldn’t win the big games in college as well.

If you want to place blame on someone blame Ireland who traded our best WR. Blame Ireland who failed to add talent to the offense. Want to know why Andrew Luck is doing well? Look who the Colts drafted. 2 TE, WR and they keep their number 1 in Reggie Wayne.

Correct. Give this team a Reggie Wayne or a Welker and see what happens to Tannehill then.

Peyton Manning was worthless in his rookie year and won maybe 2 games. Then they got players around him.

This is football, not baseball. Strike zone?

Next, someone will start complaining that tannehill needs to improve his +/- and reduce his PIM

Fine..."strike zone". In other words, he is very inaccurate right now.

Correct. Give this team a Reggie Wayne or a Welker and see what happens to Tannehill then.

Peyton Manning was worthless in his rookie year and won maybe 2 games. Then they got players around him.

Ummm, peyton had a couple guys named faulk and harrison in his rookie year.

I have had a few moments where I have been wondering if he really is the answer.
I want him to be more than anything in the world and he has shown flashes but against the Colts and again last night, when he had a chance to do something special with time to throw he blew it. Not only did he blow it but it was ugly, for the first time relative to Tannehill......I'm a bit worried.......I hope I'm wrong

i hope hes the answer as much as anyone but what exactly did he do in college or the first 10 games of his pro career to be considered the future?? please someone explain that to me....if only the solution were so simple as to get a few wr's or playmakers. hes as much a question mark as anyone on this team.

Back
Top Bottom