TANNEHILL Chokes AGAIN | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TANNEHILL Chokes AGAIN

I'm sick of hearing about the weapons. Tannehill missed on that last pass by 3 yards at least, and had be been on target, he could've hit Bess. It's that simple. Bess had the defender behind him. If the ball is on target, it's a completion. Tannehill seems to get more inaccurate as the season has gone on. Bad decisions are one thing, but flat out inaccuracy is scary-bad, and there's just no excuses for it.

The first INT was kinda baffled on...but the last one he threw right to the defender? Like come on?

I'm sick of hearing about the weapons. Tannehill missed on that last pass by 3 yards at least, and had be been on target, he could've hit Bess. It's that simple. Bess had the defender behind him. If the ball is on target, it's a completion. Tannehill seems to get more inaccurate as the season has gone on. Bad decisions are one thing, but flat out inaccuracy is scary-bad, and there's just no excuses for it.

We had 60 rush yards last night. So either the RBs suck, or the oline sucks. You can't have it both ways. And no, he does not have weapons. Get real.

1. Tannehill is struggling bad right now.

2. He is losing the strike zone more and more.

3. He has some brutal defenses to face two of the next three weeks.

4. With all that said, he needs the rest of the season to continue his development. Rookies usually do stink it up and we have to look for progress and what exactly his skill set is going fwd.

Yea his accuracy is spotty right now. Yes Qb don't need weapons they should be good without play makers.

We had 60 rush yards last night. So either the RBs suck, or the oline sucks. You can't have it both ways. And no, he does not have weapons. Get real.
Or our passing game sucks so teams can press and load up the box. If I was playing against the phins I'd make Tannehill beat me too.

When there's time to throw and the QB is inaccurate, then there's no excuses.
Rishard Matthews looked awesome out there last night. All that guy has done this season is make plays whenever he's had the chance. He's easily the best WR3 on the roster and I'm pissed we wasted even a second figuring that out. Matthews made more plays in one game than our other WR3s have made all season.

Our oline is suddenly terrible including our left side. We all knew that Jerry and Martin were terrible, but now team have figured out that they can get pressure against Jerry and Martin with their worst players, while they double team Pouncey and Long. Couple that with the new zone blocking scheme and here we are. A rookie QB has no chance in that scenario. Matt Moore could probably handle it better, but we are all in on RT.
It is a major flaw, and it will not get any better this season.
Ireland botched the oline, as well as other positions this year.
We have to live with his results and suffer through the losses.

When there's time to throw and the QB is inaccurate, then there's no excuses.
Rishard Matthews looked awesome out there last night. All that guy has done this season is make plays whenever he's had the chance. He's easily the best WR3 on the roster and I'm pissed we wasted even a second figuring that out. Matthews made more plays in one game than our other WR3s have made all season.

Tannehill would have had a touchdown to Matthews if it wasn't for a bills db.

I
But he's right. How is he wrong?

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LMAO! WEAPONS??!!!!!! I needed a laugh.

I guess you're laughing at the guy that said Tannehill has weapons?

Ozzy rules!!

1. Tannehill is struggling bad right now.

2. He is losing the strike zone more and more.

3. He has some brutal defenses to face two of the next three weeks.

4. With all that said, he needs the rest of the season to continue his development. Rookies usually do stink it up and we have to look for progress and what exactly his skill set is going fwd.

This is football, not baseball. Strike zone?

Next, someone will start complaining that tannehill needs to improve his +/- and reduce his PIM

The first INT was kinda baffled on...but the last one he threw right to the defender? Like come on?

Threw it right to the defender? Even the announcer said he didn't think the safety could get there. He had to dive to make that catch and barely got it. Throwing it to the defender would be right at the defender. This guy ran hard and fast then doved for it.How drunk were you dude?

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom