TANNEHILL Chokes AGAIN | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TANNEHILL Chokes AGAIN

So other teams drop 8 into coverage because they can pressure with four. Our receivers can't separate and our easily covered most of the time. Tannehill is constantly under pressure because they can't eat open. We have no TE. We have no big targets. We can't run the ball. **** it, he should be much better even though he has nothing to work with. Lol look yesterday was Tannehills fault. He threw a terrible pick at the end, but you guys overreact in a way that is beyond the pail.

No he threw TWO horrible picks! TWO!!! He not only failed once, but twice in the same game!!!! His protection was fine at the end he just make bad decisions and inaccurate throws. You can blame his teammates, the bum who drafted him, or piss poor coaching all you want but the bottom line is that he isn't getting better in the areas that he controls and that is alarming!

Love how we're throwing in the towel on the kid already. We have such a great fan base. "I'm not gonna show up to the games and show support...same goes for any player that isn't instantly a superstar".

He did choke, yes. But really, his entire game was crap. I know rookies have ups and downs, but He has looked horrible against three straight garbage defenses. I'm not ready to give up on the guy - absolutely not. But I expected to see more given the teams we're playing.

No he threw TWO horrible picks! TWO!!! He not only failed once, but twice in the same game!!!! His protection was fine at the end he just make bad decisions and inaccurate throws. You can blame his teammates, the bum who drafted him, or piss poor coaching all you want but the bottom line is that he isn't getting better in the areas that he controls and that is alarming!

So he doesn't deserve a chance to improve later in the year? Or next year? He has zero chance if fans are already throwing out the hook.

So other teams drop 8 into coverage because they can pressure with four. Our receivers can't separate and our easily covered most of the time. Tannehill is constantly under pressure because they can't eat open. We have no TE. We have no big targets. We can't run the ball. **** it, he should be much better even though he has nothing to work with. Lol look yesterday was Tannehills fault. He threw a terrible pick at the end, but you guys overreact in a way that is beyond the pail.

Agreed. On a different note. I am more concerned with Sherman and our game plan. If his job is to put players in a position to be successful then he is doing a terrible job. Devon Bess is quick, but is not fast. There is no way he should be running deep. Also, I have to question our game plan. For 3/4 of the game our offensive play calling was so conservative it seemed we were playing not to lose, instead of playing to win. When they finally took the gloves off, it looked like we could actually move the ball. I wonder how the game would have been if we would have been agressive the whole game.

I did not read this whole thread but when I see things like choke, loser, etc it really goes to show what a clueless fan base we have. We have no #1 receiver OL hasent blocked worth a damn in weeks the secondary has been a joke the entire year the kicker has been average at best. Tannihill was billed at the draft as a project and now 10 games into his career you want him to take team on his back with zero talent around him. Get your heads out of your asses and get back to reality. We are a rebuilding team with a rookie coach staff and QB.

You can't win games turning the ball over.

Tannehill is still making that mistake.

How can you rebuild a team when you have to limit your QB, for fears he may turn the ball over.

We were rebuilding with Chad Henne, remember, just give him another year. One day we'll all wake up and Henne will become a great player.

I don't think you can coach competitiveness, you either have it or you don't.

d-1

I did not read this whole thread but when I see things like choke, loser, etc it really goes to show what a clueless fan base we have. We have no #1 receiver OL hasent blocked worth a damn in weeks the secondary has been a joke the entire year the kicker has been average at best. Tannihill was billed at the draft as a project and now 10 games into his career you want him to take team on his back with zero talent around him. Get your heads out of your asses and get back to reality. We are a rebuilding team with a rookie coach staff and QB.

To clarify, I'm not saying we don't need great receivers, I'm just saying we can't use this as an excuse for Tannehill throwing picks.

A lot of people on this board agreed with us giving Brandon Marshall away for virtually nothing.

If our team was loaded with AllStar great receivers , runningbacks, offensive linemen, safety's and so on, it wouldn't matter who was in there at QB.

At some point Tannehill has to be held accountable for his performance.

d-1

Yea why would we need a great receiver. Genius

Whilst Tannehill made some bad throws, the O Line was our biggest problem offensively. Not even Aaron Rodgers could make plays when given one second to throw.

By the way, Tannehill is a rookie ..... he is going to make mistakes.

This.

Tannehill is a project, and he may yet turn out to be a very good qb, but he isn't ready to start in the nfl. Saying this around here gets you called clueless and not a real fan but honestly what about his season tells people he's ready to start?

The line and the receivers aren't great, but neither are his throws. It's not the lines fault he is throwing into double coverage with the game on the line.

Tanne has one of the quickest releases in the league. He was not getting any time at all to throw.
Bush & Co. were also getting nailed in the backfield all night.

What's the common denominator here?
The O-line sucked and let bills through over and over again.
No way we could get any rhythm going Passing or Rushing with that garbage line!

Did you see the play towards the end of the game when Martin let that guy through and then just stood there while Tanne was scrambling for his life?
Tanne should have got up and punched Martin in the face.
Long & the #2 Dirtiest Player in the NFL were no better.

Job #1: Protect the QB!

He had an opportunity to drive the team for a win in five of the six losses. The fact that he had to be a receiver and couldn't beat out Stephen McGee and that other dude who's name I can't even remember is a clear sign that a #8 pick was a reach for this loser. His wife could stand to eat a sandwich or too as well to put some meat on her bones. Okay that was low, but I am pissed. This team has been in "rebuilding" mode for almost 15 years. This is ridiculous. I feel like a Browns fan.

Back
Top Bottom