TANNEHILL Chokes AGAIN | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TANNEHILL Chokes AGAIN

Yeah, it's hard to believe Tannehill can't rally the team when you considers our amazing oline gives him all day to trow to all those probowlers we have at WR and the great seam TE that he has to trow to. And then he also have this awesome running game to help him to. How can he not win with all that help? And on top of that he's already played in 10 games of his rookie year. He has no excuse. He should be playing like a Hall of famer by now.GET REAL PEOPLE!!

Ozzy rules!!

He had an opportunity to drive the team for a win in five of the six losses. The fact that he had to be a receiver and couldn't beat out Stephen McGee and that other dude who's name I can't even remember is a clear sign that a #8 pick was a reach for this loser. His wife could stand to eat a sandwich or too as well to put some meat on her bones. Okay that was low, but I am pissed. This team has been in "rebuilding" mode for almost 15 years. This is ridiculous. I feel like a Browns fan.

:bobdole:

BS. Bess, Hartline, Fasano, Clay, Gaffney, Moore et. al. He has weapons.

You call that weapons?.......lol.......lets see how many probowlers we have in that bunch........oh that's right, NONE. On top of that he had an oline that sucks at run blocking and at pass blocking too......weapons?......lol.....Clayton and Duper and Keith Jackson were weapons!!

He had an opportunity to drive the team for a win in five of the six losses. The fact that he had to be a receiver and couldn't beat out Stephen McGee and that other dude who's name I can't even remember is a clear sign that a #8 pick was a reach for this loser. His wife could stand to eat a sandwich or too as well to put some meat on her bones. Okay that was low, but I am pissed. This team has been in "rebuilding" mode for almost 15 years. This is ridiculous. I feel like a Browns fan.

Typical dribble.

I'm not seeing a lot of open receivers, and what I am seeing is a lot of forced passes to covered receivers! I commend the guy for trying

Cry cry cry that's all I read on this site! He'll be good not everyone comes out like gangbusters their first year. The OL last night did nothing to help. I don't normally complain about refs but seriously the end of the game offensive pass interference was a joke, missed a face mask on Tannehill, and overall an off night for the officials as well. The defense didn't help in many instances and special teams was spotty. Funny Washington is 3-6 right but no one is crying about RGIII. If he were on this team there's a good possibility he'd be broken in half already. The whole right side of the line needs to protect much better. Martin got lit up as well; however I think he just needs to add size. Play calling sucked. Win/Lose it comes down to the QB and the throw in the end was not good, but the kid is a rookie. Kill his confidence now and bench him. Start from scratch once again and listen to everyone on this site cry cry cry for another ten years waiting for the next Marino to walk through the door.

you people are dillusional, we have the worst line in the league,no running game.Its a rebuilging year let him make his mistakes now and learn.Did you really think we were going anywhere if we got to playoffs? This forum is getting worse every week.Lets get Matthews, egnew, and miller some game experience,give up on playoffs and prepare team for next year!Everyone knew this wasnt are year yet you act as if we wre favored to win division! To all you RT haters kiss my ass, jump off the bandwagon and for thelove of God find a new forum

You're right with ONE thing you said. Get Miller some playing time. Other than that, you're out in left field. Tannehill doesn't show anything. I mean, NOTHING! While he is a rookie and is learning, he shows NO flashes of greatness. Nothing at all. He needs to show us something. ANYTHING!!

Typical dribble.

But he's right. How is he wrong?

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

You call that weapons?.......lol.......lets see how many probowlers we have in that bunch........oh that's right, NONE. On top of that he had an oline that sucks at run blocking and at pass blocking too......weapons?......lol.....Clayton and Duper and Keith Jackson were weapons!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LMAO! WEAPONS??!!!!!! I needed a laugh.

Ive posted this a million times here but some people dont get it. If he was a choke artist in college what makes you think its going to change in the Nfl where the best of the best play

I remember someone named Peyton Manning who was labeled as couldn’t win the big games in college as well.

You guys hating on Tannehill are unreal. We have no WRs and not a lot of offensive talent. Hartline is solid #2 besides that who do we have?

If you want to place blame on someone blame Ireland who traded our best WR. Blame Ireland who failed to add talent to the offense. Want to know why Andrew Luck is doing well? Look who the Colts drafted. 2 TE, WR and they keep their number 1 in Reggie Wayne.

Tannehill needs weapons it is as simple as that.

Some of you guys truley are losers. Tannehill is a rookie and you expect him to play like Dan Marino, John Elway, Payton Manning without a very strong supporting cast around him. How about his beautiful pass to Hartline early in the game that he fumbles away and the Bills turn into points. How about our special teams giving the Bills all the momentum the first time they touch the ball, what about Nolan Carroll playing one of the worst games I have ever seen from a corner, what about our offense line getting blown up by one of the worst defenses in the NFL (Allowing 164 yards on the ground per game), what about Jake Long getting blown up in the back field by a washed up Shawn Merrimen, what about the officials calling a ticky tack PI on Hartline as Tannehill is getting into rhythem and handing the momentum back to the Bills. Let's forget about all that and dump all of the blame on our rookie QB. He must be the reason we lost the game. Get a life you tools and don't speak unless you can back up what you say with some evidence. Did he maybe try to do a little too much at the end of the game, yeah, but look at what he has around him, he is forced to try to do too much. There are very few rookie QB's that have as much on there shoulders as Ryan does. I blame this on Jeff Ireland, he finally did the right thing and drafted our QB of the future and then surrounds him with medicore talent. I would love to see that this kid would be doing with a legit number one and an offensive line that was somewhat consistant. He was running for his life, yet he still shows unbelievable poise in the pocket, side stepping defenders and keeping his eyes down field. This kid is the future and I can't wait to see so many of you so called over emotional fans eat crow.

That being said Tannehill did make one huge mistake last night when he missed a wide open Charles Clay that probably would have been a TD. That ones on Tannehill but to say that he sucks and we need a new QB after half his rookie season, get a life, or go find a new team.

But he's right. How is he wrong?

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LMAO! WEAPONS??!!!!!! I needed a laugh.

Because he is right? Yea that's why it's dribble. Lol moron

Back
Top Bottom