Tannehill doesnt know the divisions and whos in them | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill doesnt know the divisions and whos in them

When a guy scores a 34 on the Wonderlic, was on a pre med academic track it's no big ****ing deal whether he knows the divisional alignments cause he's goddamn smart enough to figure em out as he goes through 'em.... and I know em so I'm not sacrificing any integrity.. but I do say "Big ****ing Deal..if something like this is important to you , you need to get a life"

Will that suffice?

This^^ We can lock the thread now.

yeah, and?!! which do we want him better at… knowing every stinkin play in the book like it was his mama, or league geography? I don't care if they gotta pin a destination tag on his tshirt every week, so long as he throws 4/1 TD-to-INT ratio on Sundays… sh** color his schedule in crayons!

When a guy scores a 34 on the Wonderlic, was on a pre med academic track it's no big ****ing deal whether he knows the divisional alignments cause he's goddamn smart enough to figure em out as he goes through 'em.... and I know em so I'm not sacrificing any integrity.. but I do say "Big ****ing Deal..if something like this is important to you , you need to get a life"

Will that suffice?

For those reasons alone I believe this was a ruse for the camera's. Probably just messing around to see how far it goes and people's reactions.

Not a big deal, we all already know how smart he is, and last night he said the reason he does not know is because he has aways paid more attention to college, not the NFL. If needed it learn learn all the teams and conferences in less then a week...much tougher to have to learn a play book.

Now before u guys come in here with ur sarcastic bs comments saying who cares ur making a big deal out of nothing or whatever I was just posting it up for discussion. I personally thought it was kind of sad but funny at the same time. Matt moore couldn't believe it, he's like "r u serious?" after tannehill said the giants were nfc north and chiefs were in the nfc east.

ryan tannehill has a hot wife/girlfriend. Is/was med student. I completely understand why he woulnt know. some guys just dont follow NFL. whatever he doesnt know, he will learn it.

yeah, and?!! which do we want him better at… knowing every stinkin play in the book like it was his mama, or league geography? I don't care if they gotta pin a destination tag on his tshirt every week, so long as he throws 4/1 TD-to-INT ratio on Sundays… sh** color his schedule in crayons!

If he does that we're in the superbowl

I like Tannehill but, any football player or fan that does not know the teams/divisions they're in... That's like not knowing the alphabet. Retarded.

In Curtis Martin's recent HOF speech he said that still, TO THIS DAY, he's watched a handful of football games. He wasn't a fan of the game at all. He just played.

It is actually shocking. The guy never followed pro football in his life?

That's what I was wondering...but it makes sense that he was working on his game rather than watching others play. Still, was suprising.

And his ignorance may help him not be overwhelmed when playing these teams. As long as he wins I don't care.

As long as he know which one of his guys is open.............

That is nuts not knowing the teams in each division. Weird.

Eyebrow-raising & Dumbfounded

are the words that came to mind from the PTI host on ESPN when covering this topic.

I say it shows a lack of concern for the competition. I like it because it's an unflappable trait that all great QB's should have.

I think we found a great one folks.

Back
Top Bottom