Tannehill doesnt know the divisions and whos in them | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill doesnt know the divisions and whos in them

If he can read a defense, find the open man, move in the pocket, throw the ball accurately and put points on the board, then I don't give a damn if he's a post-op tranny from outer space.

As long as he's beating the teams in all the divisions, I'm fine with it lol. Seriously though, it might be a good sign he doesn't know...was probably so focused on prepping for and with A&M that he never really had the time to worry about divisions like a normal student or fan would.

It's important to understand that most kids who grow up playing organized sports throughout their school years do not devote themselves or their already short attention spans to random sports franchises or even have a favorite team the way that fans do. There's no reason why he should know what division the Cleveland Browns or Washington Redskins are in because it's not relevant to him. It's only relevant to die hard NFL football fans.

Furthermore, he's not even a kid who's spent his entire life looking towards the NFL. He was a 3-star dual threat quarterback in high school that was playing WR in college, and whose visions have probably been spent for the most part looking forward to being a doctor, which has always been his goal. A serious NFL career wasn't even a legitimate option for Ryan Tannehill a year and a half ago.

The things he needs to learn are how to identify and attack weaknesses in coverage along with speeding up his ability to process information on the field so he's not staring down his targets and getting his passes batted down.

Either way, I'd just about guarantee that whatever information he does have stored in his brain that takes the place of being able to list all the teams in the AFC West is going to suit him a helluva lot better anyway. No matter what he's doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that miami is in the east and not the south all the while being the farthest south a team can get probably throws a few ppl off whem it comes to putters divisional conversations

Meh.

So long as he knows one thing..............

**** THE JETS!!!!!!

I thought it was funny tannehill was like how is Miami in the afc east and we're at the bottom of the map. Though Miami and the rest of the division are located on or near the east coast. The one thing I hate about being a blue jackets fan in the NHL (besides the losing) is that theyre in the western conference. They're the eastern most western conference team so most of their games come too late for any Columbus fans to actually watch.

I don't care.

I love the game and I still often refer to the Colts as the "Baltimore Colts"

I just doesn't register that the horseshoe isn't in Balto

So I guess those here making a tempest out of a teapot would be more impressed with Vince "Mr Wonderlic 6" Young if they knew he had this alignment shizzle down pat, than with Ryan "Mr Wonderlic 34" Tannehill? Come on people, calm the **** down!

I don't care.

I love the game and I still often refer to the Colts as the "Baltimore Colts"

I just doesn't register that the horseshoe isn't in Balto
Yes, but do you call Kansas City the Dallas Texans? Do you wonder why Cleveland used to have an elf as a mascot, do you wonder why the Chicago Cardinals became the St. Louis Cardinals and then the Phoenix Cardinals and now the Arizona Cardinal and what the freak is wrong with that organization?

And if you didn't know all those things well then you can't know anything about football...especially not quarterback.

Back
Top Bottom