Tannehill doesnt know the divisions and whos in them | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill doesnt know the divisions and whos in them

Yes, but do you call Kansas City the Dallas Texans? Do you wonder why Cleveland used to have an elf as a mascot, do you wonder why the Chicago Cardinals became the St. Louis Cardinals and then the Phoenix Cardinals and now the Arizona Cardinal and what the freak is wrong with that organization?

Depends on how many 40s of Steel Reserve I've had.

He DOES know the division and the teams he is in. Its the other he said he didnt know.
I like Tannehill but, any football player or fan that does not know the teams/divisions they're in... That's like not knowing the alphabet. Retarded.

Alright this thread's really gone on way too long. This is such an irrelevant conversation. The only interesting thing is to see someone who is not a big pro football fan suddenly have the most coveted position in the sport. I wonder if he's ever even seen footage of Marino.

Reading the first few pages, I like how some people here on this site sacrifice their own intelligence just to say, oh it's no big deal I don't know it either!

Yes you do know all teams and which divisions they're in.

Alright this thread's really gone on way too long. This is such an irrelevant conversation. The only interesting thing is to see someone who is not a big pro football fan suddenly have the most coveted position in the sport. I wonder if he's ever even seen footage of Marino.

Why do you have to assume he's not a big pro football fan? I do not keep track of the divisions. I also don't remember the divisional structure of MLB and I run a Braves message board. The divisions change, and I'm very focused on my team. I only roughly sorta know who is in each division.

What will be more telling is how well Ryan knows each team he faces. I've listened to Tom Brady talk about his opponents, and I've always been impressed by his assessments because he knows the names of the players even if they aren't starters. That's the quality I'm interested in for a QB.

This is arguably one of the dumbest ****ing threads in this site's history and that's saying something.

Why do you have to assume he's not a big pro football fan? I do not keep track of the divisions. I also don't remember the divisional structure of MLB and I run a Braves message board. The divisions change, and I'm very focused on my team. I only roughly sorta know who is in each division.

What will be more telling is how well Ryan knows each team he faces. I've listened to Tom Brady talk about his opponents, and I've always been impressed by his assessments because he knows the names of the players even if they aren't starters. That's the quality I'm interested in for a QB.
Because he said he wasn't a big pro football fan growing up...

Geographically speaking the alignment system is completely counter intuitive.

I'm not surprised he doesn't know it. He's probably been focused being a college student/athlete (infinitely harder than memorizing team names BTW).

Knowing which teams are in which division were probably and should have been at the bottom of his list of learning priorities.

Reading the first few pages, I like how some people here on this site sacrifice their own intelligence just to say, oh it's no big deal I don't know it either!

Yes you do know all teams and which divisions they're in.

When a guy scores a 34 on the Wonderlic, was on a pre med academic track it's no big ****ing deal whether he knows the divisional alignments cause he's goddamn smart enough to figure em out as he goes through 'em.... and I know em so I'm not sacrificing any integrity.. but I do say "Big ****ing Deal..if something like this is important to you , you need to get a life"

Will that suffice?

Back
Top Bottom