Tannehill is last in the nfl (#32) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill is last in the nfl (#32)

In passing TDs with 2 after 5 games
on pace for 6 for the season...any concerns???

If the NFL was judged like Fantasy Football I'd be worried,but Tanny was spreading the football all over the place today being the field general Miami needs.

What's amazing is your over the top reaction to a very simple question
and yes I'm still concerned

Shut up you stupid troll. Go cry about it to someone else. Annoying little troll. Derp

Tannehill won't be perceived as a TOP QB if his stats aren't up to par with the TOP QBs. Right now, with his stats being pedestrian, people that don't watch Tannehill as much as we do would infer from his statline that he's a below average QB.

Name a QB with below average stats that was considered a TOP QB. Tannehill needs to get his TD passing up. I agree with OP.

Yeah sure....and he needs to not be a Rookie playing his 5th game in the NFL........Oh wait...he is a rookie playing his 5th game in the NFL:crazy:

Tannehill won't be perceived as a TOP QB if his stats aren't up to par with the TOP QBs. Right now, with his stats being pedestrian, people that don't watch Tannehill as much as we do would infer from his statline that he's a below average QB.

Name a QB with below average stats that was considered a TOP QB. Tannehill needs to get his TD passing up. I agree with OP.

As long as he gets to where it looks like hes heading who gives a rats ass how the national media perceives him. .

Shut up you stupid troll. Go cry about it to someone else. Annoying little troll. Derp

Dude you may want to re think your reply. It was a valid question no reason to blow a gasket and start tossing insults.

None at all.......who gives a rats butt....if we run it in for a TD instead of passing it in for a TD. The Phinz O is ranked in the top 10 (I believe) so who cares as long as we score.......and win

This guy here.

Nothing but stats for you. No matter what the argument you throw numbers out there.

Such a shame.

If it continues for the whole season, then the answer is yes. I have no concerns for this being the case in his 5th game in the NFL.

Tannehill is TOP 5 in QBR for the last 2 combined games. Only Brady and Manning have been better.

Not worried about the stats on the wins and the experience this kid is gaining!

He's a rookie, so one must be easy on him. I still don't think he's the future. Another Jay Fiedler at best.

Back
Top Bottom