Tannehill is last in the nfl (#32) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill is last in the nfl (#32)

None what so ****ing ever.

You see the clowns he is throwing to?

No number 1 WR, No real deep threat, No real TE, backup RB that blows...

It is concerning because it's one aspect of the game that he hasn't shown an aptitude for. I realize we've been running the ball a ton in the red zone, but that's partially because right now Tannehill just hasn't shown enough in that tight window to merit going with him over the running game which has proven effective. Tannehill wasn't very good in the preseason in the red zone either.

I know people look at the poise, accuracy, and the yardage and are very happy with Tannehill. I'm of course very pleased with that, but red zone scoring potential is what separates QB's in this league. We saw how much our team could be held back by poor RZ production in the past (in fact it was almost exclusively our achilles heel) so I don't see how people can act like it can't be an issue.

I'll take 200+ yards 0 TDs and 0 INTS and a win over 400+ yards a TD, mutiple INTS and a loss from Tannehill for the rest of the season.

None what so ****ing ever.

You see the clowns he is throwing to?

No number 1 WR, No real deep threat, No real TE, backup RB that blows...

Your post is ridiculous, considering Hartline's tenacity has made many of Tannehill's plays happen, and Bess' constant awareness and consistency has always been there for him as well. Also his backup RB that blows has converted at least 3 3rd and longs by catching a pass and making people miss.

He's a rookie, so one must be easy on him. I still don't think he's the future. Another Jay Fiedler at best.

Wow 10 posts in less of a month of membership. I don't know how we ever got by over the past years without your informed POV. Out of curiosity.. why did you pick us over one of the handful of other Fins sites? How didd we get so lucky?

that's probably nyjunk on a troll account

Tannehill won't be perceived as a TOP QB if his stats aren't up to par with the TOP QBs. Right now, with his stats being pedestrian, people that don't watch Tannehill as much as we do would infer from his statline that he's a below average QB.

Name a QB with below average stats that was considered a TOP QB. Tannehill needs to get his TD passing up. I agree with OP.

Uh Namoth threw 173 TDs and 220 picks with a career rating of 65.5, Terry Bradshaw, 212 TDs, 210 picks, career rating of 70.9. I could name many more with similiar stats if you like.

Your post is ridiculous, considering Hartline's tenacity has made many of Tannehill's plays happen, and Bess' constant awareness and consistency has always been there for him as well. Also his backup RB that blows has converted at least 3 3rd and longs by catching a pass and making people miss.
not today, today he threw to everybody and hartline has not proven to be a redzone threat who get can separation in the redzone along with bess. Idk why mention the bold when we are talking about redzone effectiveness and tannehill can't play for those players. Did you see AJ greeb TD? That's a real redzone threat no receiver in our team could do that. We still have no real number 1 WR until hartline proves it or we get one. We don't even have 1 deep threat. Also don't act like hartline made tannehill.

Uh Namoth threw 173 TDs and 220 picks with a career rating of 65.5, Terry Bradshaw, 212 TDs, 210 picks, career rating of 70.9. I could name many more with similiar stats if you like.
Ken Stabler, Steve Grogan, Bart Starr,Archie Manning

Troy Aikmen 165-141

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Aikman rather

Back
Top Bottom