Tannehill is not a winner, folks!!! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill is not a winner, folks!!!

Ryan Tannehill had not one but TWO chances to win this game in the last 4 mins and he FAILED. Enough said.

And Ryan stood up for himself on the post game interview on the field and reminded the viewers they were in position to win all but one game this season - that being HOU

^Yeah that Tennessee game was a real nail biter. I was on the edge of my seat the whole game.

Said earlier in this thread he needed to do this regardless of our weapons, no excuses and he pulled it off. I'm stoked and excited to see what our young QB does in the last 5 games. I'm probably labeled as a Tanny hater with some Matt Morre agenda but that's not the case at all. I'm just taking it slow and really wanted to see what we saw Sunday at least once this year. He had chances in other games but for one reason or another, yes even the kicker, the jopb didn't get done. Yesterday there was clutch game tying and a game winning drive. Great stuff by RT!

This isn't the first time Tannehill has rallied this team and put them in position to win. Suck it all you knee jerking morons.

Lucky for the penalty on the interception in the endzone, then you all would be saying something different.

Lucky for the penalty on the interception in the endzone, then you all would be saying something different.

Week after week game after game we are on the other side of those crappy calls........I'll take this one and gloat.

Tannehill is not a winner in what golf. It was my understanding that football was a team sport. Going by that ideology the dolphins are not a winner. The dolphins are the sum of their parts and tannehill is only 1/53 of those parts.
Eventually, that thinking has to end to some degree, and the QB IMO is far more than 1/53. Tannehill is good, but he has to do a lot more to be the future. Hopefully we see more growth next game. So far he has matured nicely, but there is a long way to go.

^Yeah that Tennessee game was a real nail biter. I was on the edge of my seat the whole game.
Ha Ha. Buffalo was a long way from "feeling in it" as well, maybe it looked different on TV. There certainly was no room to act excited as a Miami fan there.

how is he lucky on a penalty call, maybe if there wasn't a penalty there wouldn't be an interception

Back
Top Bottom