Tannehill restructured his contract | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill restructured his contract

Thill has a LOT to prove this year as well!

No more excuses. You're either a difference maker @QB or a faker.

his knee certainly has a hell of a lot to prove

I'll give the kid a pass on anything physical.

In terms of tuffness -- Thill is like a 10. He's no "lady" playing touch football in NE.

BTW cheating with soft balls as often as possible.

Just the facts...

Yep....and I bet Matt M is lying back on a couch somewhere firing up a doobie happy to still be #2 here.
He’s going to have to put out that doobie in order to sign somewhere, he’s a FA

If Ryan just staying and we ride with him, then bring on Nelson!

It's part of the smokescreen to make teams think we're not interested in drafting a QB.

I said Tannehill and Gase will be here until 2020, despite the issues currently plagued by this organization. Tannehill will get a 10 year window at least when it's all said and done.

Thill has a LOT to prove this year as well!

No more excuses. You're either a difference maker @QB or a faker.

Here's the thing:

The only person he really has to prove things to is Adam Gase. And guess who one of Tannehill's biggest fans is? As far as excuses, please find me one time that Tannehill has made an excuse or blamed someone else about ANYTHING.

In other words...who are you saying he has to prove stuff to, what's going to happen if he doesn't , and who the heck are you talking to about making excuses?

Does everybody forget that thill was having a really good year before getting hurt? IF healthy , we are ok at qb for a few more years

Back
Top Bottom