TE Michael Egnew is reportedly drawing "skepticism" around the league. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TE Michael Egnew is reportedly drawing "skepticism" around the league.

Egnew is going to be a stud...blocking TEs blow..gimme a pass catching TE that cant block.

Find me a USC qb that has been successful lately...but Barkley will likely be the first pick next year.

Dolphan23 nailed it. No one really knows how the rooks will play until they're in an NFL game. If a guy's in the righ system the utlilizes his strengths, he'll shine.

My feelings about the skeptics of Egnew and the rest of our team......Parental advisory....

[video=youtube;t35rEpCur2E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t35rEpCur2E[/video]

We just need to utilize him correctly, much like Hernandez was used in NE. Hernandez may have failed in other systems.

Hah. no. I don't have a thumb that's been doing this for 20 years.

Shouldn't be using the thump, period. The index finger is proven to have quicker and more consistent reaction time than the thumb.

I found that out as a USC student, while watching the coaches time swimmers in the indoor pool downstairs in the old physical education building. I asked about it and was provided the explanation. There was an expert trainer and USC professor who was way ahead of his time in body fat research, stroke analysis, and other techniques designed to steal a tenth of a second here and there. He told the coaches to stop using the thumb and switch to the index finger for greater accuracy.

It's also a whispered advantage among successful Jeopardy contestants.

He can obviously catch the ball. The coaches can work with him on better blocking techniques.

I don't recall a lot of DE from Akron having a ton of success in the pros either.

And then there was JT.

Back
Top Bottom