Terrible | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrible

Will their be any good LBs left though by then? Saban might just go best available player, like he did last year.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Well when you pull up the draft forum and you see 4 threads saying, "Saban is dumb" or "I hate this pick!" It gets really annoying. I hate the lack of trust people have on this site and the criticism Jason Allen has already recieved.

Obviously you don't remember last year when Ronnie was off to a slow start. Saban was an idiot then as well. You have to remember that some people can't see past the end of thier own nose and if someone has a different thought process than them it's because they are an idiot. I guess some people don't realize that none of these picks are without risk and none come with a guarantee. You could criticize every pick no matter who is taken. That is why it is important to have a process of selecting a pick. We happen to have Saban in charge of our process..... I feel comfortable he has a plan and is sticking to it. I also find it hard to believe so many people will tear down our coaches players and team just because they do something they don't agree with. But you have to take the bad with the good here.

Back
Top Bottom