The 2007 Mets Thread | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2007 Mets Thread

ditto...fran healy was the worst! He must have been working cheap for the dolans or something.
Right now, the absolute worst are the Braves' announcers. TBS has never had much of a crew worth listening to, but they're like listening to ocean waves.

Right now, the absolute worst are the Braves' announcers. TBS has never had much of a crew worth listening to, but they're like listening to ocean waves.

Chicago White Sox announcers make you run for the MUTE button!

Competely agree. They're by far the worst. All they do is cheer on the White Sox like fan boys and complain whenever a call doesn't go their way. They're terrible.

you're gonna regret that Roman because they're going to turn their season around. I still expect them to be there with the Braves and Mets at the end of the season.

I don't think so....The Phightins pull this crap every year...I have seen it way too many times in the past 30 years. It was so much more enjoyable watching the Rockies beating the Dodgers today. I will stick with the Rocks and forget the Phils until they get a new manager or GM>..hopefully both.

I don't think so....The Phightins pull this crap every year...I have seen it way too many times in the past 30 years. It was so much more enjoyable watching the Rockies beating the Dodgers today. I will stick with the Rocks and forget the Phils until they get a new manager or GM>..hopefully both.

the Rocks have a nice young team too. I don't know how good their pitching will be but I'd say they could have a chance to contend in the NL West.

EDIT: have the Rockies ever been to the playoffs before?

the Rocks have a nice young team too. I don't know how good their pitching will be but I'd say they could have a chance to contend in the NL West.

EDIT: have the Rockies ever been to the playoffs before?

Yes once in the late 90s but got swept by the Braves.

You can add the KC Royals announcers to that list. Listening to them when they were playing the Red Sox (I was watching on MLB.tv) was like listening to someone running their nails on a blackboard. It was unbearable and I had to turn the computer speakers off after a while!

put it on the board?

Come on, man, show some enthusiasm!

Yeewwwwwww can put it on the boooooooard.....YEEEEEE-ESSSSS!!!!

And yeah, I think the White Sox announcers are an affront to humanity. Why can't Hawk Harrelson pull a Don Imus and say something abysmally insensitive and stupid and get his *** fired?

Speaking of which, I think that's a Chicago-area problem. I mean, Harry Caray (when he was alive) was entertaining, but he was entertaining in the way that watching a bad movie or a car accident is entertaining: "Look at that kid in the sombrero. He looks like a happy young fella, doesn't he, Steve?" (insert drunken slurring as needed) "It's so nice to see a youngster like that at the ballpark and...oh, triple play."

definately one of the best announce teams there is. They have great chemistry.

I think Gary, Keith and Ron are phenomenal. I almost think Ron's TOO good...he's going to get poached by FOX or ESPN someday. Mex too, for that matter.

And good God, what an improvement over Howie Rose, Fran Healy and Ralph Kiner.

Back
Top Bottom