The 2008 NHL Playoff thread | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2008 NHL Playoff thread

well now its a series and now its exciting... that 3rd period was some fast and furiously exciting hockey... NBC must love it...

wonder what the ratings will be for that game now that it was on a channel everyone in the country gets...

Wings in 4... to much firepower............Zetter berggggggggggggggggggggg is the man!!! Lidddy is the best Dman in my opinion...I say Orr is number 1 in the world and Liddy 2!!

Bumpus !!!! All that hard work and you wont get a CUP!!! Sad But True!!

Go Wings Go

Go Flyers go

'Tis yet to be determined there, Dom...:wink:

Ahhh ...

It's good to be home.

MUCH better effort in Game 3. The first goal is the key, we've gotta keep scoring it. The Penguins looked like a real team again last night.

LET'S GO PENS!

This could be our year!

Ahhh ...

It's good to be home.

MUCH better effort in Game 3. The first goal is the key, we've gotta keep scoring it. The Penguins looked like a real team again last night.

LET'S GO PENS!

This could be our year!

As good as you think you played Detroit still looked far superior. If the game is played similar next time I can't see Pitts escaping with a win.

Besides streaks are meant to be broken and sooner or later Pens will lose at home.

As good as you think you played Detroit still looked far superior. If the game is played similar next time I can't see Pitts escaping with a win.

Besides streaks are meant to be broken and sooner or later Pens will lose at home.

:lol:

Yeah, I tend to think that the team that was losing the entire game usually looks far superior.

:lol:

Yeah, I tend to think that the team that was losing the entire game usually looks far superior.

Laugh all you want, I watch the games without homer glasses because my team is not playing.

My eyes saw Detroit played a better game just came out on the wrong side of the scoreboard. This happens alot in hockey, lots of times teams win games they probably shouldn't have. That's the beauty of the sport.

Laugh all you want, I watch the games without homer glasses because my team is not playing.

My eyes saw Detroit played a better game just came out on the wrong side of the scoreboard. This happens alot in hockey, lots of times teams win games they probably shouldn't have. That's the beauty of the sport.

Uh-huh,

But with the way you've been analyzing this years playoffs the Flyers won that game 5 Pitt 0-6, the Pens won games 1 and 2 in Detroit and now lead the series 2-1 because they were outplayed in game 3 :rolleyes2:

Uh-huh,

But with the way you've been analyzing this years playoffs the Flyers won that game 5 Pitt 0-6, the Pens won games 1 and 2 in Detroit and now lead the series 2-1 because they were outplayed in game 3 :rolleyes2:

LOL yah cause that makes sense, I'm not going to go and rant this is my opinion and if you read some articles most people are agreeing with me. If you don't agree don't, but that is what I saw.

Apparently you don't watch much hockey outside of the playoffs. How many teams in the NHL get outshot 40-25 and the team with 25 shots win, even though the territorial play favours the 40 shot team. Apparently the 40 shot team had no business winning a game, even though they out played, and out chanced the other team.

LOL yah cause that makes sense, I'm not going to go and rant this is my opinion and if you read some articles most people are agreeing with me. If you don't agree don't, but that is what I saw.

Apparently you don't watch much hockey outside of the playoffs. How many teams in the NHL get outshot 40-25 and the team with 25 shots win, even though the territorial play favours the 40 shot team. Apparently the 40 shot team had no business winning a game, even though they out played, and out chanced the other team.

out shooting a team doesn't mean out playing a team......But if you know so much about Hockey, i guess you can keep spewing that garbage.

out shooting a team doesn't mean out playing a team......But if you know so much about Hockey, i guess you can keep spewing that garbage.

LOL I know nothing about hockey, aparantly playing against players such as Joe Thornton in AAA hockey at a younger age means nothing.

I said territorial play. But you chose not to read about that. I know shots mean nothing but, how about scoring chances. I did mentioned outchanced the other team, didn't I.

Sorry you seem to not be reading my posts. I'm assuming you're one of those hockey fans that wants the blue tracking system on the puck back.

Bumpus Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I felt the same way when Philly was down 3-1!! it hurts

I was right Detroit in 5

Bumpus Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I felt the same way when Philly was down 3-1!! it hurts

I was right Detroit in 5

Right here buddy.

All I can say right now is **** !!!!!

(... sigh ...)

1:26 of 5 on 3, and no goal. :(

Kinda sums it up.

God, I need another beer.

yeah that 5-3 kill was basically the defining point of the series... redwings came up HUGE at that moment and really showed their championship poise...

we want the cup! :D

Back
Top Bottom