The 2008 NHL Playoff thread | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2008 NHL Playoff thread

yeah that 5-3 kill was basically the defining point of the series... redwings came up HUGE at that moment and really showed their championship poise...

we want the cup! :D

(...sigh...) Seemingly more than we do at this point. :(
Game 4 was pathetic. :(

Game 5 is tonight! We MUST come out with a victory.
LET'S GO PENS!!!

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:
IT
IS
ALIVE!

Put the Cup back in the crate, boys ... it ain't over yet!

Last night Marc-Andre Fleury with his 55 saves including 24 in OT was "more than a man, but less than a god."

LET'S GO PENS!!!

... Game 6 in the Igloo!

wow... insanity last night, the wings absolutely DOMINATED that 3rd period, how they gave up that goal with 30 seconds left, UGH... what a buzzkill... im riding high from the comeback and ultimate domination ready to celebrate as the cup is lifted then SPLAT my spirits come crashing down...

overtime Fleury was GODLY for you guys in overtime... absolutely godlike... amazing performance... wow what a disappointing end to an amazing game... ugh i dont wanna have to hoist the cup on pittsburgh ice but apparently thats what will have to happen :D

"Get in the fast lane, Grandma ... the Bingo game's ready to roll!"
- Mike Lange on Mad Max Talbot's game tying goal with 34.3 seconds remaining.

:D

You couldn't blast the grin off of my face with TNT right now!

haha, i could imagine how your feeling, all i have to do is think of the OPPOSITE of what im feeling... BUT i still know its 3-2 wings and we're still just one win away so that allows me to keep my spirits up a little bit

Game 6 - 11 hours away ... why must time pass so slowly?

LET'S GO PENS!

I've got an odd stat for 'ya ...

... Has anyone noticed that the team who won the opening faceoff in this series has gone on to lose the game? Pay attention, boys. DO NOT EVEN SWING AT THE PUCK!

Let's extend this to Game 7. :up:

LET'S GO PENS!!!

Little over 4.5 hours away ... expect the Igloo to be pulsating tonight!

Carry the momentum from Game 5 into tonight and blast the Wings outta our barn!

I WILL NOT BE SHAVING MY BEARD YET!!!

BEWARE THE PENGUINS!

Back
Top Bottom